C5a or C5b
Author Message
 C5a or C5b

Hi
Currently I am using C5a PE, I have the patch to B but was told
it mucked up the QBE features.
Any advise welcome, as to the stability between A and B.
Thanx
Peter

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:58:20 GMT
 C5a or C5b
Hi Peter
I think the patch that caused problem with QBE was one of the updates for
C5.5 and not C5.
I have moved onto C5.5 but before that I used C5b with a lot of QBE code and
no problems.
Regard
--
Simon Rostami
First Business Solutions

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:57:36 GMT
 C5a or C5b
Thanks Simon
Much appreciated.
Peter

Quote:
> Hi Peter
> I think the patch that caused problem with QBE was one of the updates for
> C5.5 and not C5.
> I have moved onto C5.5 but before that I used C5b with a lot of QBE code
and
> no problems.
> Regard
> --
> Simon Rostami
> First Business Solutions

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:19:04 GMT
 C5a or C5b
Peter,

Same here. As far as I am concerned no stability problems encoutered.

Bye!

Quote:
> Hi
> Currently I am using C5a PE, I have the patch to B but was told
> it mucked up the QBE features.
> Any advise welcome, as to the stability between A and B.
> Thanx
> Peter

Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:09:08 GMT
 C5a or C5b

Quote:
> Any advise welcome, as to the stability between A and B.

Peter,

Been using C5b for nearly a year. No problems encountered with QBE and
the rest is more stable than C5a (...my humble opinion!).

Regards,
Sumanth.

Fri, 13 Feb 2004 04:53:22 GMT

1. Anyone notice the difference between C5A and C5B ABC?

2. Release notes C5a PE and C5b PE

3. C5a, C5b Release Notes?

4. C5a - cannot compile

5. Unknown variable in C5a

6. C5a - Missing Icon?

7. Strange problem in C5a - what I see is not what I get

8. C5a importing question

9. C5a & CPCS numeric edit pattern not working

10. slower screen handling in C5a than C4c

11. HELP - 2003 > C5a ABC Conversion problem

12. C5a - Topspeed file troubles