Printing label without form feed C5b ABC
Author Message
 Printing label without form feed C5b ABC

Hi,

I am trying to print labels (1"x4") on a dot matrix printer.  How do I
disable the form feed function for the report?  As it is, I get a single
label on each page.

Thanks for your help,

Michael Earl

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing label without form feed C5b ABC

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am trying to print labels (1"x4") on a dot matrix printer.  How do I
> disable the form feed function for the report?  As it is, I get a
single
> label on each page.

> Thanks for your help,

> Michael Earl

Michael:
I assume you have a 'Generic / Text only' printer set up. If not,
set it up.
Then go to the Properties screen on your printer, click on the
'Paper' tab, and on Paper source select 'Continuos - No Page Break'

That will do it.

Good Luck.

Ygnacio Moreno.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing label without form feed C5b ABC
Ygnacio,

Thanks for the reply.  Do you know if this can be done from the printer
properites ie. PRINT{PROP:?????} = 'No Page Break' ?

Thanks,

Michael

Quote:

> > Hi,

> > I am trying to print labels (1"x4") on a dot matrix printer.  How do I
> > disable the form feed function for the report?  As it is, I get a
> single
> > label on each page.

> > Thanks for your help,

> > Michael Earl

> Michael:
> I assume you have a 'Generic / Text only' printer set up. If not,
> set it up.
> Then go to the Properties screen on your printer, click on the
> 'Paper' tab, and on Paper source select 'Continuos - No Page Break'

> That will do it.

> Good Luck.

> Ygnacio Moreno.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing label without form feed C5b ABC
No, but you could setup 2 Generic printers (one with page break,
the other without).
Then, from your program select the one you want with:

                PRINTER{PROPPRINT:Device} = Generic / Text only
                                   or       Generic / Text only(Copy2)
Be careful to use the names as they are setup in windows (watch for
spaces, etc).
Hope that helps you.
Good luck

Ygnacio.

Quote:
> Ygnacio,

> Thanks for the reply.  Do you know if this can be done from the
printer
> properites ie. PRINT{PROP:?????} = 'No Page Break' ?

> Thanks,

> Michael

Quote:

> > > Hi,

> > > I am trying to print labels (1"x4") on a dot matrix printer.  How
do I
> > > disable the form feed function for the report?  As it is, I get a
> > single
> > > label on each page.

> > > Thanks for your help,

> > > Michael Earl

> > Michael:
> > I assume you have a 'Generic / Text only' printer set up. If not,
> > set it up.
> > Then go to the Properties screen on your printer, click on the
> > 'Paper' tab, and on Paper source select 'Continuos - No Page Break'

> > That will do it.

> > Good Luck.

> > Ygnacio Moreno.

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Formatted output - print, write without line feed

2. Printing to share - getting extra form feeds

3. FORM WITHOUT BROWSER - ABC FREE TEMPLATE (C55 EE)

4. C5b PE ABC Problems

5. How do I include PRNPROP.CLW in my APP -- C5b ABC

6. C5b ABC Simple vs. Full app generation

7. Has CW changed this from 2003 to C5b ABC

8. How to refresh hand coded listbox C5b ABC

9. How to move browse highlight bar in C5B ABC

10. 'post' form without form

11. C5b & MSSQL form data disappears

12. How Do I Form Feed On Continuous Paper?