NetTools Enterprise Edition
Author Message
 NetTools Enterprise Edition

Hi,

Has any one used NetTools Enterprise Edition?
Is it uptodate with the latest NDS versions
Can one get a more detailed description of the product
than the brief overview the Topspeed site gives?
Does the developers of this product have a web site?

Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 NetTools Enterprise Edition

says...

Quote:
> Hi,

> Has any one used NetTools Enterprise Edition?
> Is it uptodate with the latest NDS versions
> Can one get a more detailed description of the product
> than the brief overview the Topspeed site gives?
> Does the developers of this product have a web site?

Mike,

Vendor Name - Keystone Computer Resources, Contact - Randy Rogers
Primary ID - NetTools Enterprise Edition

Internet Link - http://www.keystonecr.com

Dave
--
From Encourager Software - Dave Troxell,

Author of Product Scope 32 Bookmarks -
Profile Exchanges - Clarion Third Party, Clarion Application,
Newsgroup - Email, HTML, PRO Music USB, and Search Engines
http://www.encouragersoftware.com/

Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 NetTools Enterprise Edition
I use it.  As far as I can tell it is up to date because it allows NDS
changes and the like.  The only problem I feel is the lack of any
documentation.  They tell you to get the Novell SDK.  That doesn't help
much, the SDK is done in C which I can translate but is a major pain in the
butt.  I would be much happier if they would document the API's from a
Clarion perspective and give examples doing major NDS functions.

Quote:
> Hi,

> Has any one used NetTools Enterprise Edition?
> Is it uptodate with the latest NDS versions
> Can one get a more detailed description of the product
> than the brief overview the Topspeed site gives?
> Does the developers of this product have a web site?

Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

2. CW50 Enterprise edition & professional edition

3. C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

4. Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!

5. Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta1 newsgroups

6. Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!

7. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition full !!!

8. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition !

9. Help! Problems with C5 - Enterprise Edition

10. Clarion 5 B for Enterprise Edition now available