WOW - Screen Prints from your C4 Application!!!
Author Message
 WOW - Screen Prints from your C4 Application!!!

Yep! That's what we said.....

Have you ever wanted to include in your app the ability to from your C4
application? ...

1) Allow your end-user to print your current window or the full APP frame
and all windows
2) Have you wanted to be able to save it to disk as a BMP?

======
Win '95 and Win\NT (4.0) 16-bit and 32-bit compatible!!!!
======

Well this is just one of the great features of our product line!!!!!

Read below for additional information and check out our demo program before
you buy!

Kevin Erskine --- Software By Ragazzi

If you haven't checked out our new and revitalized products --- YOU SHOULD!

** SHAREWARE **, Try before you buy!

See our product review in www.ClarionOnline.com May's issue or see the
review on our site www.Software-By-Ragazzi.com if you don't subscribe to
ClarionOnline (Which you should! <g>)

We have taken our popular templates and Add-on Tools and combined them into
1 great package all for $99.00

You get our...
1) Templates and Utility Library (DLL)
2) The Developer's ToolKit including            <--- This alone is a $200+
value.....
     a) Multiple APP Compiler
     b) Product registry
     c) LibMaker
     d) Multiple Template Installer
     e) OLE\OCX Lister
     f) Image Viewer\Lister
     g) more...

Check out our site: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Check the products page for screen shots and descriptions, Check Downloads
and download our ToolKit

The Shareware password is  "SHAREWARE", This will let you use to product
until a specific timeout period.

You have nothing to loose and can greatly improve your productivity!

We now accept Credit Cards -- Of all kinds!

Kevin Erskine
Software By Ragazzi

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 WOW - Screen Prints from your C4 Application!!!

How to reach Kevin Erskin?????

>Subj:        BMT Micro Order for Developer's Toolkit and Template Set
>Date:       98-06-06 10:49:57 EDT

>Thank you for your order for Developer's Toolkit and Template Set
>Your order has been received and is being processed.
>BMT Micro

How long does it take?????????  Been over 2 weeks and no response.

Bo
Comsoft7

Thu, 07 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 WOW - Screen Prints from your C4 Application!!!

Contact BMT Micro at 800-414-4268

Greg Berthume (3rd Party Developer)
Greenville, SC USA
Info/Demos at: http://members.aol.com/GBerthume

Fri, 08 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. WOW - Screen Prints from your C4 Application!!!

2. learning c4, trying to print screens in example programs

3. print to screen and file with one print statement

4. Printing from clipper applications under Win XP DOS prints control codes

5. C4 ABC Browse Screen refresh

6. C4 Apps minimizes on startup and only displays full screen

7. C4 Screen Flicker

8. Touch Screens w/C4

9. How do you turn off Progress screen in C4 ABC

10. C4 doesn't print!!??

11. Help ! Error in Print to file for C4

12. Problem printing to Novell NDPS under C4.