Displaying and Image in a simple report - What am I missing
Author Message
 Displaying and Image in a simple report - What am I missing

I am creating a simple reoprt from one dictionary file. I want to
display an image from a blob field and text from string fields in the
same file

I am using exactly the same code (except for the field description)
that can be found in
Clarion4/Examples/School/School.App/StudentID(Report) - located in the
embed point Process Manager Method Executable Code Section/Take
Record/()BYTE/Source(!Assign Blob to Image control)

When I create a report using the wizard and then add an Image Control
and the above code the image does not display in the print preview. If
I create a report without using the wizard and insert the image
control and the above code the image displays. As soon as I use a
string to display text above the image control the image no longer
displays??

Please can someone tell me what I am missing?

Regards Ian

Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help-How to Display a BitMap Image on a Report (Digitalk RW)

2. Need help with LeadTools API and displaying image in image control

3. displaying an Image using PIL w/o Image.show

4. Colormap problems (Image display, Image fromUser)

5. Image Display program for nuclear medicine images.

6. what am i missing? :(

7. I am missing this group!!!

8. Am i missing something with CW5Pe?

9. Am I missing something here?

10. Am I missing some patches on C4 OLE ?

11. Am I missing something here?