Send message to Novell clients from clarion app.
Author Message
 Send message to Novell clients from clarion app.

Hello !

Anybody who knows how to send a message from a clarion app to Novell
clients.

Fredrik R.

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Send message to Novell clients from clarion app.

Quote:

> Anybody who knows how to send a message from a clarion app to Novell
> clients.

You may use a Novell API (nwcalls.dll) function:
NWSendBroadcastMessage(UNSIGNED,*CSTRING,USHORT,*GROUP,*GROUP),UNSIGNED,RAW,Pascal

Vadim.

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Send message to Novell clients from clarion app.
How for example looks such command? (where we write username?)

Quote:
> You may use a Novell API (nwcalls.dll) function:

NWSendBroadcastMessage(UNSIGNED,*CSTRING,USHORT,*GROUP,*GROUP),UNSIGNED,RAW,
PASCAL

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Client 32 (Novell) with Clipper Apps.

2. Sending Novell Message from Python

3. Novell Client32 or Microsoft Novell Client

4. Win95, Clarion app on a Novell 4.0 server

5. QA: Novell Client Vs Ms Client

6. Id Compiled Clarion App A Client Server??

7. Clarion app locks on one NT4 client - ideas?

8. How can clarion send an email message

9. Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.

10. Sending Mails within Clarion app

11. Sending mails Within Clarion App.exe

12. Close a Clarion app from another Clarion app?