only one instance of program open 
Author Message
 only one instance of program open

how to ?

--
Best regards

Edvard Korsb?k
BB-Soft APS
+4570229998



Sat, 21 May 2005 15:24:28 GMT  
 only one instance of program open
Edvard,

http://cg.software.free.fr/pages-us/templates.htm

I think this subject has been treated yesterday look the post from
ESteven869.

Regards,

Marc



Quote:
> how to ?

> --
> Best regards

> Edvard Korsb?k
> BB-Soft APS
> +4570229998



Sat, 21 May 2005 15:41:54 GMT  
 only one instance of program open
Hi Edvard

See the thread from yesterday "only one program running..."

cheers
Poul
----------------------------------------------------
MariSoft
www.marisoft.dk



Sat, 21 May 2005 15:50:23 GMT  
 only one instance of program open
Sorry - I tried to use the "Search function", but found nothing.

And then it was 5 cm below.

--
Best regards

Edvard Korsb?k
BB-Soft APS
+4570229998


Quote:
> how to ?

> --
> Best regards

> Edvard Korsb?k
> BB-Soft APS
> +4570229998



Sat, 21 May 2005 18:32:29 GMT  
 only one instance of program open
ABC FREE Templates from vince sorenson

--
Eric Jacobowitz
Castle Computer Technologies
http://www.castlecomputer.com

Quote:
> how to ?

> --
> Best regards

> Edvard Korsb?k
> BB-Soft APS
> +4570229998



Sat, 21 May 2005 20:32:46 GMT  
 only one instance of program open
Edvard...

Quote:
>Re: only one instance of program open
> how to ?

Drop The Clarion Handy Tools INIFile template on your app.
It's a global extension template.
Open the "Run Once" dialog on the template.
Check the "Run Once" switch.

Compile your app.

Cheers...

--
Gus M. Creces
Certified Clarion Developer
The Clarion Handy Tools Page
http://www.cwhandy.com
http://www.cwhandy.net
http://www.cwhandy.ca



Sat, 21 May 2005 21:40:27 GMT  
 only one instance of program open
Gus - You are a friend !

Its impossible how much there is in your HandyTools


Quote:
> Edvard...
> >Re: only one instance of program open
> > how to ?

> Drop The Clarion Handy Tools INIFile template on your app.
> It's a global extension template.
> Open the "Run Once" dialog on the template.
> Check the "Run Once" switch.

> Compile your app.

> Cheers...

> --
> Gus M. Creces
> Certified Clarion Developer
> The Clarion Handy Tools Page
> http://www.cwhandy.com
> http://www.cwhandy.net
> http://www.cwhandy.ca




Sat, 21 May 2005 22:24:41 GMT  
 only one instance of program open
Quote:
>Its impossible how much there is in your HandyTools

Did you get the last 63 Mb update ?

have fun

A CHT fan

Didier G. Le Duc



Quote:
>Gus - You are a friend !

>Its impossible how much there is in your HandyTools


>> Edvard...
>> >Re: only one instance of program open
>> > how to ?

>> Drop The Clarion Handy Tools INIFile template on your app.
>> It's a global extension template.
>> Open the "Run Once" dialog on the template.
>> Check the "Run Once" switch.

>> Compile your app.

>> Cheers...

>> --
>> Gus M. Creces
>> Certified Clarion Developer
>> The Clarion Handy Tools Page
>> http://www.cwhandy.com
>> http://www.cwhandy.net
>> http://www.cwhandy.ca


Didier,

------------------------------------
Didier G. Le Duc

URL: http://www.francened.com/clarion
ICQ: 94917946
-------------------------------------



Sun, 22 May 2005 03:30:20 GMT  
 only one instance of program open
QUESTION: If the application is run under Terminal Services, does this
"Run Once" apply only to the connected instance, or might it apply to
the entire server?
-- Thanks, Roger Due



Quote:
>Gus - You are a friend !

>Its impossible how much there is in your HandyTools


>> Edvard...
>> >Re: only one instance of program open
>> > how to ?

>> Drop The Clarion Handy Tools INIFile template on your app.
>> It's a global extension template.
>> Open the "Run Once" dialog on the template.
>> Check the "Run Once" switch.

>> Compile your app.

>> Cheers...

>> --
>> Gus M. Creces
>> Certified Clarion Developer
>> The Clarion Handy Tools Page
>> http://www.cwhandy.com
>> http://www.cwhandy.net
>> http://www.cwhandy.ca




Sun, 22 May 2005 09:45:07 GMT  
 
 [ 10 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Opening only one instance of app

2. 2110 Limit to one instance of program running

3. Steve Gallafent-One Instance of Program

4. One instance of program

5. Few instances of program at one computer?

6. Making sure only one instance of a program is running

7. Accessing Different DB2 instances thru One COBOL Program on Mainframe

8. issues open pipe to execute multiple instances of program

9. Convert single instance tcl program to multiple instances...

10. instances of classes and instances of instances

11. Object should have one more instance variable

12. One Instance of app

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software