File Drop List pre-select
Author Message
 File Drop List pre-select

I have a file drop list that I use to select dates.  The selected date is
copied to a global variable.  I would like to have the date pre-selected at a
date near the current date in the drop list,  but not filter out the rest of
the date choices.  the way it behaves now is that no date is pre-selected in
the drop-list.

Once a date is selected and the global is filled it stays selected for
subsequent drop list actions.  Embed points to pre-fill the global variable
have not worked to pre-select the date in the drop list.

Any easy way to accomplish this?  Thanks

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 04:54:44 GMT

1. Pre-Selecting highlighted selection in list.

2. Multi. select drop down list box

3. Browse select or Drop list ?

4. File Filed Drop List Problems

5. Select from File Drop Combo Box ?

6. File loaded drop list bug?

7. File loaded drop list & Locator

8. Must Be In File and Drop List

9. How to add a choice to file loaded drop list

10. Selecting a file listing (directory) by date

11. pre-selecting relationtree record

12. LIST BOX AND DROP DOWN LIST BOX