After Conwerting some Data vanish
Author Message
 After Conwerting some Data vanish

Im trying to conwert Clarion(dat) to TopSpeed(TPS)
After converting some data in tps are empty. Where is the ERROR!

Regards, Robert

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 After Conwerting some Data vanish
Hi Robert,

Using DIMensioned fields by any change?
Then you must create the Convert.Clw and
edit this since DIM fields are not converted.

HTH
Maarten

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 After Conwerting some Data vanish

Quote:

>Hi Robert,

>Using DIMensioned fields by any change?
>Then you must create the Convert.Clw and
>edit this since DIM fields are not converted.

>HTH
>Maarten

 Maarten

Nope this is the  problem
Some fields contains more than 30 chr bat that fields are sucsessfully
conwerted like Name  , Adress etc but Date some of Id(relation) are not .
Where is the F.. mistake.

Robert

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 After Conwerting some Data vanish
Robert I'd look for duplicate key conflicts.

Mick

Quote:

>Im trying to conwert Clarion(dat) to TopSpeed(TPS)
>After converting some data in tps are empty. Where is the ERROR!

>Regards, Robert

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 After Conwerting some Data vanish
Hi Robert,

Quote:
>Where is the F.. mistake.

My answer is still the same anyway.
Let the DCT create the Convert.clw and
load this file in the editor. Then you can
see what's wrong.

HTH
Maarten

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 After Conwerting some Data vanish
If I understand you correctly, you must use deformat along with what ever
format the date in the old database was in.

Mick

Quote:

>>Hi Robert,

>>Using DIMensioned fields by any change?
>>Then you must create the Convert.Clw and
>>edit this since DIM fields are not converted.

>>HTH
>>Maarten

> Maarten

>Nope this is the  problem
>Some fields contains more than 30 chr bat that fields are sucsessfully
>conwerted like Name  , Adress etc but Date some of Id(relation) are not .
>Where is the F.. mistake.

>Robert

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vanishing data

2. Vanishing data in an update form

3. Mysteriously vanishing browse box data

4. CPD2.1 --> CW conwerting

5. vanishing cursor

6. Windows NT/vanishing keyboard input

7. C4 Legacy Report templates - Forms Vanish

8. Forms that vanish in the night ...

9. Vanishing Update Buttons

10. Vanishing icon

11. Vanishing login splash