Vanishing Update Buttons
Author Message
 Vanishing Update Buttons

Hi all,

Running in C4 (templates). I have a browse whose Change & Delete
buttons vanish when I click [Change] the first time. This doesn't
happen insert or delete; just [Change]. Also, the select filters on
browse tabs filter everything at that point. It works fine when it
comes up and when I only do inserts. Kind of like Write-only storage.

Any insight deeply appreciated.

Thanks,

        Bill

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vanishing data in an update form

2. Update Buttons / PopupMenu Update

3. Button, Button, who's got the Button?

4. updating bitmap buttons

5. Update Buttons

6. Shared Update Button

7. Update buttons confused over two similar browsebox

8. Update buttons to a file-loaded list

9. How to Disable Toolbar Update buttons

10. Update buttons problem

11. Multi Button Update

12. Update Form, Validate fields before OK button?