How to run web aplication
Author Message
 How to run web aplication

Hi all,
Can somebody tell me what files do I need to have on my server so I can run
my web aplication.

Thank You.

Adnan

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:57:04 GMT
 How to run web aplication
there should be a directory \c55\distrib.

Start by overwriting these with fresh copies from BIN.

Those are the files you need (plus any file drivers).

--

Steve Parker

Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

Quote:
> Hi all,
> Can somebody tell me what files do I need to have on my server so I can
run
> my web aplication.

> Thank You.

> Adnan

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:14:38 GMT
 How to run web aplication
Hi Steve,
i copied all this files and start my aplication, but it is not working. Do
you have any idea?

Thank You
Adnan.

Quote:
> there should be a directory \c55\distrib.

> Start by overwriting these with fresh copies from BIN.

> Those are the files you need (plus any file drivers).

> --

> Steve Parker

> Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
> Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

> > Hi all,
> > Can somebody tell me what files do I need to have on my server so I can
> run
> > my web aplication.

> > Thank You.

> > Adnan

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:19:52 GMT
 How to run web aplication
Are you able to run /appbroker/?

--

Steve Parker

Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

Quote:
> Hi Steve,
> i copied all this files and start my aplication, but it is not working. Do
> you have any idea?

> Thank You
> Adnan.

> > there should be a directory \c55\distrib.

> > Start by overwriting these with fresh copies from BIN.

> > Those are the files you need (plus any file drivers).

> > --

> > Steve Parker

> > Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
> > Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

> > > Hi all,
> > > Can somebody tell me what files do I need to have on my server so I
can
> > run
> > > my web aplication.

> > > Thank You.

> > > Adnan

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:50:29 GMT
 How to run web aplication
Do you meen exe file in my Cwicweb directory?

Thank You,
Adnan

Quote:
> Are you able to run /appbroker/?

> --

> Steve Parker

> Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
> Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

> > Hi Steve,
> > i copied all this files and start my aplication, but it is not working.
Do
> > you have any idea?

> > Thank You
> > Adnan.

> > > there should be a directory \c55\distrib.

> > > Start by overwriting these with fresh copies from BIN.

> > > Those are the files you need (plus any file drivers).

> > > --

> > > Steve Parker

> > > Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
> > > Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

> can
> > > run

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:28:33 GMT
 How to run web aplication
No.  I mean http://domanName/cws/c5launch.dll/apprbroker/ for the DLL broker
or http://domaName/appbroker/ for the EXE broker.

If you cannot, your broker is not installed correctly.

--

Steve Parker

Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

Quote:
> Do you meen exe file in my Cwicweb directory?

> Thank You,
> Adnan

> > Are you able to run /appbroker/?

> > --

> > Steve Parker

> > Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
> > Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

> > > Hi Steve,
> > > i copied all this files and start my aplication, but it is not
working.
> Do
> > > you have any idea?

> > > Thank You
> > > Adnan.

> > can

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:23:29 GMT
 How to run web aplication
I copied all my Cwicweb files to server.
Than what do I need to do?

Quote:
> No.  I mean http://domanName/cws/c5launch.dll/apprbroker/ for the DLL
broker
> or http://domaName/appbroker/ for the EXE broker.

> If you cannot, your broker is not installed correctly.

> --

> Steve Parker

> Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
> Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

> > Do you meen exe file in my Cwicweb directory?

> > Thank You,
> > Adnan

> > > Are you able to run /appbroker/?

> > > --

> > > Steve Parker

> > > Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
> > > Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

> working.
> > Do

> > > can

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:37:49 GMT
 How to run web aplication
You need to choose and configure a broker.

There are articles at Clarion Mag about brokers and there is one
at my download center.

--

Steve Parker

Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

Quote:
> I copied all my Cwicweb files to server.
> Than what do I need to do?

> > No.  I mean http://domanName/cws/c5launch.dll/apprbroker/ for the DLL
> broker
> > or http://domaName/appbroker/ for the EXE broker.

> > If you cannot, your broker is not installed correctly.

> > --

> > Steve Parker

> > Knowledge base: www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/faqs/theFaqs.exe.0
> > Download Center: www.cwicweb.com/apps/c5launch.dll/d7.exe.0

> > > Do you meen exe file in my Cwicweb directory?

> > > Thank You,
> > > Adnan

> > working.
> > > Do

> so

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:14:56 GMT

1. How to run other aplication from Clarion?

2. Running DOS aplication

3. Kicking remote web users from run-time application made with web publishing tool

4. WEB WEB WEB

5. Creating web link to run application

6. Running Clarion App on the Web

7. Run time error(GPF) with WEB Browser OCX

8. web shopfront for clarion app running on mysqsql database

9. The Web Runs On Love, Not Greed

10. Running Vi's on the web

11. Using a Web Based HTML Form to run Regina Rexx locally

12. Running cobol from web site?