A virtual internet drive
Author Message
 A virtual internet drive

Hey guys & gals

Check this out.

www.xdrive.com

I just ran my app across it.  It is cool, what cwic should be and they give
you 25 mg of space to start with.

--
Don Harvey
Mo-Ark Truck Services, Inc.

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A virtual internet drive
The site is very interesting.  If I load a program demo on this site, does a
prospect need to download the xdrive program and sign up with xdrive to
access my demo?

Ralph Bishop

Quote:
> Hey guys & gals

> Check this out.

> www.xdrive.com

> I just ran my app across it.  It is cool, what cwic should be and they
give
> you 25 mg of space to start with.

> --
> Don Harvey
> Mo-Ark Truck Services, Inc.
> www.moark.com

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A virtual internet drive
Hi Ralph,

I have been playing with it, and further examination indicates that it is a
wrapper similar to tegosoft although easier.

I set up my app and with the start in pointed to X drive.  The app ran.  I
was going to upload my contact files and access them from my house rather
than using pcanywhere which I am having trouble with.

Yes, as far as I know they will need to download the xdrive and also have
your id and password to gain access.  So using it this way I would probably
set up a 'throw away' account for this one operation.

It is rather neat -

Don

Quote:
> The site is very interesting.  If I load a program demo on this site, does
> prospect need to download the xdrive program and sign up with xdrive to
> access my demo?

> Ralph Bishop

> > Hey guys & gals

> > Check this out.

> > www.xdrive.com

> > I just ran my app across it.  It is cool, what cwic should be and they
> give
> > you 25 mg of space to start with.

> > --
> > Don Harvey
> > Mo-Ark Truck Services, Inc.
> > www.moark.com

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A virtual internet drive
No, they just need your username and password.
When they click on the program to run it the internet browser will ask "do
you want to open this or save it to disk"
(Some of your customers probably can't download the xdrive program : it's
only for Win95/98 not for WinNT)
It's an easier way to send out multiple emails with big attachments. Upload
it to xdrive and email instructions instead.

Stephen Fulton.

Quote:
> The site is very interesting.  If I load a program demo on this site, does
> prospect need to download the xdrive program and sign up with xdrive to
> access my demo?

> Ralph Bishop

> > Hey guys & gals

> > Check this out.

> > www.xdrive.com

> > I just ran my app across it.  It is cool, what cwic should be and they
> give
> > you 25 mg of space to start with.

> > --
> > Don Harvey
> > Mo-Ark Truck Services, Inc.
> > www.moark.com

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A virtual internet drive
Try netdrive.com, same as xdrive, but a 100MB instead of 25MB, a public
files area and you can publish pictures. They also have a browser
version you can use with NT and the MAC.

Robert.

Quote:
> No, they just need your username and password.
> When they click on the program to run it the internet browser will
ask "do
> you want to open this or save it to disk"
> (Some of your customers probably can't download the xdrive program :
it's
> only for Win95/98 not for WinNT)
> It's an easier way to send out multiple emails with big attachments.
Upload
> it to xdrive and email instructions instead.

> Stephen Fulton.

> > The site is very interesting.  If I load a program demo on this
site, does
> > prospect need to download the xdrive program and sign up with
xdrive to
> > access my demo?

> > Ralph Bishop

> > > Hey guys & gals

> > > Check this out.

> > > www.xdrive.com

> > > I just ran my app across it.  It is cool, what cwic should be and
they
> > give
> > > you 25 mg of space to start with.

> > > --
> > > Don Harvey
> > > Mo-Ark Truck Services, Inc.
> > > www.moark.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Check Out this Virtual Drive!

2. Help needed on virtual drive

3. In what form should a virtual world be delivered CD-ROM or the Internet

4. accessing an external drive through the Internet

5. Xcripter. A Database Driven Internet Code Generator

6. req: driving Internet Explorer with Python

7. DEC Fortran 90 for OpenVMS and DEC OSF/1 Internet test drive

8. Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?

9. Virtual Schooling a Virtual Reality?

10. virtual method call faster that non-virtual method?

11. Virtual 8086 Mode/Virtual Machine Monitor (VMM)

12. Virtual 8086 Mode/Virtual Machine Monitor (VMM)