Author Message
 COPY TO CLIPBOARD

Use SetClipBoard(string)

Lisa Simmons
TopSpeed Corp.

Quote:
> Hi there,

> Using legacy templates..

> Normally, we use to highlight the text we want to copy and press CTRL-C to
> copy.  By doing so, the text will be copied to the clipboard.

> What must I do to fill the clipboard with text which I will define??

> Thanks in advance.

> Kelvin Chua
> SINGAPORE

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 COPY TO CLIPBOARD
Hi Kelvin,

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 00:40:41 +0800, "Kelvin Chua"

Quote:

>Normally, we use to highlight the text we want to copy and press CTRL-C to
>copy.  By doing so, the text will be copied to the clipboard.

>What must I do to fill the clipboard with text which I will define??

SETCLIPBOARD( string )

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

Check out Icetips and Icetips Knowledgebase
http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 COPY TO CLIPBOARD
C'mon Arnor - leave the easy questions to us mortals.  You already
answer all the {*filter*}es!

Al

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 COPY TO CLIPBOARD
Kelvin,

    The only variation I'd put on Arnor's reply is to account for the selected
text (otherwise, you get the entire string). Something like this...

  SetClipboard(loc:String[?loc:String{Prop:Start} : ?loc:String{Prop:End}])

    Regards,

    kurtt

    Kurt Pawlikowski
    The Pinrod Corporation

    (773) 284-9500
    http://pinrod.com

Quote:

> Hi there,

> Using legacy templates..

> Normally, we use to highlight the text we want to copy and press CTRL-C to
> copy.  By doing so, the text will be copied to the clipboard.

> What must I do to fill the clipboard with text which I will define??

> Thanks in advance.

> Kelvin Chua
> SINGAPORE

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 COPY TO CLIPBOARD
Hi there,

Using legacy templates..

Normally, we use to highlight the text we want to copy and press CTRL-C to
copy.  By doing so, the text will be copied to the clipboard.

What must I do to fill the clipboard with text which I will define??

Thanks in advance.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 COPY TO CLIPBOARD
Hi Lisa,

Yes, in fact I had already found it after going through the manual, just
thinking of doing some drag and drop.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> Use SetClipBoard(string)

> Lisa Simmons
> TopSpeed Corp.

> > Hi there,

> > Using legacy templates..

> > Normally, we use to highlight the text we want to copy and press CTRL-C
> > copy.  By doing so, the text will be copied to the clipboard.

> > What must I do to fill the clipboard with text which I will define??

> > Thanks in advance.

> > Kelvin Chua
> > SINGAPORE

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 COPY TO CLIPBOARD
Hi there,

I purchased the SPEAK.EXE from the http://www.shadisoft.com which basically
will read out anything from the clipboard.  The SetClipBoard('') function
basically enhanced the functionality of the SPEAK.EXE  Well... It may not
sound that natural, but it is natural enough to be accepted by my customer.

I got them installed with sound cards and speakers.  And all the on-line
help are read to them directly, with screen shots.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> Kelvin,

>     The only variation I'd put on Arnor's reply is to account for the
selected
> text (otherwise, you get the entire string). Something like this...

>   SetClipboard(loc:String[?loc:String{Prop:Start} :

?loc:String{Prop:End}])
Quote:

>     Regards,

>     kurtt

>     Kurt Pawlikowski
>     The Pinrod Corporation

>     (773) 284-9500
>     http://pinrod.com

> > Hi there,

> > Using legacy templates..

> > Normally, we use to highlight the text we want to copy and press CTRL-C
> > copy.  By doing so, the text will be copied to the clipboard.

> > What must I do to fill the clipboard with text which I will define??

> > Thanks in advance.

> > Kelvin Chua
> > SINGAPORE

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 COPY TO CLIPBOARD
Hi Al,

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:14:13 -0400, Al Randall

Quote:

>C'mon Arnor - leave the easy questions to us mortals.  You already
>answer all the {*filter*}es!

Sorry;)

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

Check out Icetips and Icetips Knowledgebase
http://www.*-*-*.com/
UIN nr.: 2428601

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy to ClipBoard

2. Copy to Clipboard Problem

3. tkerror copy to clipboard

4. TEXT width COPY to clipboard

5. How to copy an editfield to clipboard?

6. Copy Text to Windows-Clipboard?

7. Copying a Queue to the Clipboard?

8. Copying memo to clipboard

9. Copy selected text to clipboard

10. Clipboard Copy from DOSBOX to WINNT

11. Copy data field contents to ClipBoard

12. Copying bmp image from clipboard into blob