CW2.003 Btrive 6.15 from 16 to 32 bits
Author Message
 CW2.003 Btrive 6.15 from 16 to 32 bits

  Hi
  I need change on application that using Btrieve 6,15 under Clarion CW 2.003 on 16 bits I have no problem but when I try to
  Compile the app on 32 bits I receive error 20 from the Btrieve, so after I read I know I must buy the pervasive 32 bits engine, ok, but
  Which is the engine for a system that must run under Windows 95 and above, Novell network, and Windows Network (both versions Workgroup and NT), which one is the one (pervasive btrieve engine) I must buy to do it work and to distribute my software, running 32 bits?

  CW2003 uses Btrieve 6.15, though i was able to use the PSQL 7 driver with CW2, i had some gpfs, unfortunately, Pervasive does not support Btrieve 6.15 anymore so you might not be able to buy Btrieve 6.15 32-bit engine from them, but you can still give it a try.  So, for you to use Btrieve 7 you will have to get either CW4 or CW5.

  Ayo.

Fri, 05 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW2.003, 16 bit to 32 bit problems

2. Btrive 6.15 with 32-Bit-apps

3. Need backup CW2.003 32 bits to anydrive

4. 16 bits vs 32 bits apps

5. 16 bits Version faster than 32 bits ?????

6. 16 bits versus 32 bits instructions

7. String Instructions 16 bits or 32 bits ???

8. 16 bits versus 32 bits instructions

9. CW2.003 and 32 Bit Problem

10. Compile Error linking 32-bit .exe, CW2.003

11. CW2.003 32 bit on 3.11 Using WIN32S

12. HELP - HELP CW2.003 with 32-bit DLLs