C55: Edit in place, embeds?
Author Message
 C55: Edit in place, embeds?

I'm using C55ee-E. ABC-templates.

In a browse box I'm using "edit in place".
In inserting a new record I want to add embed code after the user has
entered the value in the browse box field, but before  the record is added
into the file.

Is there an embed point I can use?

Best regards
Mikko Jaatinen

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:05:05 GMT
 C55: Edit in place, embeds?
See http://www.clarionmag.com/cmag/v3/v3n6eip2.html <bg>.  This has links to
Part 1 (which I believe would be more use to you).

--
Russ

I'm using C55ee-E. ABC-templates.

In a browse box I'm using "edit in place".
In inserting a new record I want to add embed code after the user has
entered the value in the browse box field, but before  the record is added
into the file.

Is there an embed point I can use?

Best regards
Mikko Jaatinen

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:16:51 GMT

1. C55 ABC - Looping through the current BRW and Edit In Place

2. Edit in Place embedded point

3. EDIT in place embed points

4. Edit in Place embeds

5. Embed point in edit-in-place for Clarion4a

6. embed point in edit-in-place

7. place control in edit in place

8. Edit drop list Edit in place - problem

9. Edit in Place- Combo Box

10. Edit in place

11. EDIT-IN-PLACE

12. Updating Edit in Place