Looking for manual for Sylkie Application Initialization template 2.2
Author Message
 Looking for manual for Sylkie Application Initialization template 2.2

I just bought this and need the manual.  I went to their website but
can't retrieve the manual.
If anyone has a copy could you email it to me, please?
I am getting an error during compile that it can't find version.lib.

Jim March
C5.5EEH ABC

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:36:26 GMT
 Looking for manual for Sylkie Application Initialization template 2.2
On Mon, 19 May 2003 10:36:26 -0500, Kent Baldwin

Quote:

>I just bought this and need the manual.  I went to their website but
>can't retrieve the manual.
>If anyone has a copy could you email it to me, please?
>I am getting an error during compile that it can't find version.lib.

Please check your mail.

Best Regards
Richard

The AppInit Template Set

www.sylkie.com

"Strip mine asteroids not rain forests!"

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 00:15:38 GMT
 Looking for manual for Sylkie Application Initialization template 2.2
Thanks Richard,
Outstanding template Set.
Kent

Quote:
>On Mon, 19 May 2003 10:36:26 -0500, Kent Baldwin

>>I just bought this and need the manual.  I went to their website but
>>can't retrieve the manual.
>>If anyone has a copy could you email it to me, please?
>>I am getting an error during compile that it can't find version.lib.

>Please check your mail.

>Best Regards
>Richard

>The AppInit Template Set

>www.sylkie.com

>"Strip mine asteroids not rain forests!"

Jim March
C5.5EEH ABC

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 07:51:13 GMT
 Looking for manual for Sylkie Application Initialization template 2.2
On Mon, 19 May 2003 18:51:13 -0500, Kent Baldwin

Quote:

>Thanks Richard,
>Outstanding template Set.

Thanks Kent!

Just holler if you have any questions.

Best Regards
Richard

The AppInit Template Set

www.sylkie.com

"Strip mine asteroids not rain forests!"

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 13:45:11 GMT

1. Sylkie Templates

2. Sylkie Template Error

3. Internet application template vs. Web application template

4. ANNOUNCE: TkMan 2.2, a graphical, hypertext manual page and Texinfo browser

5. User Manual for VAX-LISP/Ultrix ver 2.2

6. How to add integration to a Labview 2.2 application

7. Embedding Python 2.2 in non-reentrant application

8. looking for a pre-compiled CoST 2.2 (dll format) for tcl 8.3

9. ABC templates... can i change an applications templates

10. Where to put application initialization code?

11. Application Initialization Problem

12. option -h retuirns Application initialization failed