OE Backup (move from machine to machine)
Author Message
 OE Backup (move from machine to machine)

Heavenes - Had to move my OE from one machine to another.

All folders, newsgroups, filters, identities, etc.

Found an interesting utility that does it quite nicely.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Roberto Artigas Jr.
Robert <at> hwainternational <dot> com
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantenous?

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 02:53:33 GMT
 OE Backup (move from machine to machine)
Hi Roberto
that is a timely link for me. Thanks
Cheers
Neal

Quote:
> Heavenes - Had to move my OE from one machine to another.

> All folders, newsgroups, filters, identities, etc.

> Found an interesting utility that does it quite nicely.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:06:01 GMT
 OE Backup (move from machine to machine)
About 4 days too late for me. ;-(
But I made it anyway! ;-)

Rocky

Quote:

> Hi Roberto
> that is a timely link for me. Thanks
> Cheers
> Neal

> > Heavenes - Had to move my OE from one machine to another.

> > All folders, newsgroups, filters, identities, etc.

> > Found an interesting utility that does it quite nicely.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:15:45 GMT
 OE Backup (move from machine to machine)
Hi Roberto
Downloaded it.
Used it to move between computers.
Worked perfectly.
Easy.
I might even pay for it!
Thanks
Cheers
Neal

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 05:25:11 GMT
 OE Backup (move from machine to machine)
Heavenes Neal - Glad that it worked for you.

The only thing that I had to fix was the signature that I use.

Roberto Artigas Jr.
Robert <at> hwainternational <dot> com
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantenous?

Quote:
> Hi Roberto
> Downloaded it.
> Used it to move between computers.
> Worked perfectly.
> Easy.
> I might even pay for it!
> Thanks
> Cheers
> Neal

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:01:43 GMT

1. Translation of Symbolics Lisp Machine Backup Tape

2. Stack machine to state machine

3. Lisp Based Machine Code (Simulators) [was Re: Lisp Machines]

4. SIMPEL Virtual Machine (a toy machine and assembler)

5. Connection Machine-compatible fortran for other machines?

6. Reading binary file generated from 32-bit machine using 64-bit machine

7. Lisp Based Machine Code (Simulators) [was Re: Lisp Machines]

8. Move C87 app from Win95 to Win2k machine

9. Moving Python between machines

10. The return of Forth(ish) machines? (was: Re: The return of lisp(ish) machines?)

11. Error [35]: General Protection fault on one machine, but not on the compling machine?

12. The backups, fax machines, and texts are all surreptitious and discarded.