Finding Template Registry
Author Message
 Finding Template Registry

When switching between different apps, C4 will automatically switch
redirection files if it finds a new one in each app's directory.  I recently
inherited a set of applications which also use different template registry
files, which are located by settings in each app's redirection file.

The problem I'm having is that when I switch between apps, the redirection
file seems to switch just fine, but the template registry in use does not
switch based on the new redirection file.  Instead, the template registry is
always the first one loaded in each Clarion session.  I have to exit and
restart Clarion everytime I want to change to a different app.

I can probably just register all my templates in a single Clarion4 registry,
but I am new to this code and the templates being used, so I'm a little bit
hesitant.

Any way to change the registry being used without restarting Clarion?

Thanks in advance,
Colvin

Tue, 01 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding Template Registry
Hi Colvin,

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:43:47 -0500, "Colvin Packer"

Quote:

>Any way to change the registry being used without restarting Clarion?

Sorry to be blunt, but the answer is no.  On the other hand I was not
aware that the red files could be in the app directory.  That could
save _me_ a LOT of headaches!

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com  (http://199.34.26.68)
UIN nr.: 2428601

Tue, 01 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Template Registry - 'Utilities' categories

2. Templates Registry changed message

3. HELP Template Registry

4. CW 2.003 Template Registry

5. Template registry

6. C5PE: Error editing Template Registry

7. Template registry - ultratree errors

8. C4b - Template Registry Problems.

9. template registry GPF's

10. Changing default's in template registry

11. IDE Problem - Template Registry

12. how to really clear the template registry