Calander Scheduler 3rd party
Author Message
 Calander Scheduler 3rd party

Hi
    I am looking for a Calendar/Schedule for a c55pe app
I am using *.tps

Thank you

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:40:14 GMT
 Calander Scheduler 3rd party
Anthony, All of these commercial Clarion add-on's claim some kind of
schedule ability, G-Cal PRO is still in beta.

Product Description - G-Cal PRO, MFG - Gitano Software
Internet Link - http://www.gitanosoftware.com/gcalpro.htm

Product Description - TimeSavers Scheduler,
MFG - POSitive Software Company
Internet Link - http://www.clarioncentral.com/

Product Description - PD One Touch Date Tools, MFG - ProDomus
Internet Link - http://www.prodomus.com/PDDate.htm

David

Quote:

--
From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software

Clarion Third Party Profile Exchange Online
http://encouragersoftware.com/profile/clarlinks.html
http://www.encouragersoftware.com/
mirror site - http://home.att.net/~esoftw/

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 10:07:36 GMT

1. PDS7.1 to PB DOS conversion w/3rd party library

2. Looking for 3rd party registration and time lockout utility

3. In need of 3rd party Accounting for c4 and 55

5. dmoz - Open Directory Project editor is needed for Clarion 3rd Party

6. New 3rd party addon provider!

7. DeveloperPLUS Grand Opening - 3rd Party Add-ons

8. DeveloperPLUS Grand Opening - 3rd Party Publisher Services

9. 3rd party ST database support

10. Using 3rd party dll - Stack fault GPF !!

11. Copy File Function - 3rd Party Template

12. 3rd party template