FTP downloading from web-Help?
Author Message
 FTP downloading from web-Help?

Is it possible to have a button on a application that will go to a web site
download files that are located there such as .tps files that are used in the
same application.

I have an application that I would like the data shared over the net.
Therefore, each user can update their data files each day without having to
share emails or disks.

I am not an expert at hand coding, but I am getting very familiar with embeds.
Please give detail in an responses.  Thanks for any help.

Using C4 with ABC templates
You may also email me at:

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:51:53 GMT
 FTP downloading from web-Help?
Hi Susan,

Go to http://www.gapdev.com/ for CLACom and you can also download demo apps
Go to http://www.mittensoftware.com/ for dataINtact and
Go to http://www.mittensoftware.com/ for NetTalk and... HTH

--
Regards,
Earl R. Coker

Quote:
> Is it possible to have a button on a application that will go to a web
site
> download files that are located there such as .tps files that are used in
the
> same application.

> I have an application that I would like the data shared over the net.
> Therefore, each user can update their data files each day without having
> share emails or disks.

> I am not an expert at hand coding, but I am getting very familiar with
embeds.
> Please give detail in an responses.  Thanks for any help.

> Using C4 with ABC templates
> You may also email me at:

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:33:27 GMT

1. expect:ftp:downloading new files from a huge ftp account

2. Sending mails/automatic ftp download

3. VAST Web Connection: how to download/ upload a file from a webserver ?(please read my explanation)

4. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

5. I am looking MRDEBUG download web

6. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

7. STRANGE QUESTION : search engine query and web site download

8. download cobol codes for web sites

9. Downloading file via web site

10. Threading / Web Page Download

11. Download file from web site