ActiveX prop. problem with C4b
Author Message
 ActiveX prop. problem with C4b

Quote:
>I compiled the Devsoft  demo VB client/server, which  works flawlessly;  my
>Clarion version _mostly_ works, except for the fact that messages (sent or
>echoed back) which START with a '('  [left normal bracket] DO NOT GET
SENT!!!
>At this time, this is the only character I have found to cause this
problem -
>curly brace or square bracket are fine - but I am understandably nervous...
>Any suggestions?

Add a character that works in front of it. HTH.

Tue, 05 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. C4B:Clarion - PROP:ProgressEvents

2. PROP:Sql or PROP:SqlFilter

3. Help with PROP:WITHNEXT / PROP:WITHPRIOR please

4. Obtain Prop:SQLFilter from Prop:Filter ??

5. PROP:SelStart,PROP:Selend ?

6. PROP:LineCount and PROP:Line are broken!

7. PROP:Wallpaper and PROP:Icon

8. PROP:KEY & PROP:Range

9. ABC Template support for AppFrame{PROP:Wallpaper} and AppFrame{PROP:Icon}

10. Prop:Label & Prop:Name with CW5b

11. PROP:Width, PROP:XPos anomalies

12. Questions on setting PROP:ICON, PROP:ToolTip