Copying files / changing attributes (CW20)
Author Message
 Copying files / changing attributes (CW20)

Is there a way (other than RUN command) to copy files and change file
attributes such as hide or read only from a CW20 program.
Thanks in advance.

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Copying files / changing attributes (CW20)
Hi Jvarela,
I've noticed this is the second time you have tried with no response.
I have use this API call several years ago and if you want some more
information, give me an email
John
Quote:

> Is there a way (other than RUN command) to copy files and change file
> attributes such as hide or read only from a CW20 program.
> Thanks in advance.

Wed, 22 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copying files, changing attributes (CW20)

2. Copying files, changing attributes (CW20)

3. Copying files and changing attributes (cw20)

4. CW2.003 File copy changes the date.....need a way to copy w/o date change

5. Setting file attributes and Copying files

6. CW2.003 Copy file changes file date

7. Changing file attributes at runtime

8. C4 ABC - Change of file attribute

9. CW20 List Boxes w/ Mark Attribute

10. Change File Attributes

11. CW20: Printing Mutiple Copies of a Report

12. Copy file without date change.