Vanishing data
Author Message
 Vanishing data

CW2.3

I am currently developing a program and need to print data onto a set of
labels from the information contained in a list box displaying a child
file.  After printing the labels the data displayed in the listbox
disappears.  I would like to be able to print the labels and have the
list box data remain.

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Vanishing data
   Try posting more information - not enough info to help you.

Don

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Vanishing data

Quote:
> I am currently developing a program and need to print data onto a set of
> labels from the information contained in a list box displaying a child
> file.  After printing the labels the data displayed in the listbox
> disappears.  I would like to be able to print the labels and have the
> list box data remain.

Try not to put the parent file in file schematic for the report
in structure under your child file, but under OTHER FILES.
Regards
Goran

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vanishing data in an update form

2. After Conwerting some Data vanish

3. Mysteriously vanishing browse box data

4. vanishing cursor

5. Windows NT/vanishing keyboard input

6. C4 Legacy Report templates - Forms Vanish

7. Forms that vanish in the night ...

8. Vanishing Update Buttons

9. Vanishing icon

10. Vanishing login splash