How to add a Custom control
Author Message
 How to add a Custom control

When I pick the OLE button in the Window Formatter Controls toolbox and
place the tool in my window, the object disappears and I get the message
"control could not be created." How do I go about adding an OCX?

Also, I noticed that I don't have the "Control Template" button in my Window
Formatter toolbox - the one with the diamond and square for an icon. I have
an enterprise version of CW, so why doesn't this button appear?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamically adding custom controls to new classes

2. Control arrays in custom controls

3. adding custom icons in LV 5.1

4. Anybody adding custom widgets to Tk interpeter?

5. Adding custom edit part - pop-up menu

6. Help a Newbie Create a Custom Edit-Field Control

7. Custom controls and focus

8. VAST Help needed - Creating class wrapper fo C++ Custom control DLL

9. The cost of PPS custom UI controls

10. The cost of PPS custom UI controls

11. SocketWrench Custom Control

12. How to get started with Custom Controls