Clarion Report Writer Bug?
Author Message
 Clarion Report Writer Bug?

Does anyone know of a workaround when totaling a column that has numbers
filtered through a IF-THEN-ELSE.  It seems to want to give a random toatal
rather than the correct total.

Rich Knoch

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion Report Writer Bug?
Rich,

If you are referring to using a Conditional field to filter a field and then
total the Conditional field, I use it all the time and have never seen a
problem with the results.

Ralph Bishop

Quote:
> Does anyone know of a workaround when totaling a column that has numbers
> filtered through a IF-THEN-ELSE.  It seems to want to give a random toatal
> rather than the correct total.

> Rich Knoch

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion Report Writer for Windows Bug

2. Clarion Report Writer - Office 2000 (ODBC)

3. Clarion Report Writer

4. Clarion's Report Writer

5. Clarion Report Writer

6. Clarion Report Writer

7. Clarion Report Writer Help

8. Clarion Report Writer Problem

9. Clarion Report Writer

10. Clarion 4b Report Writer

11. Sending output from Clarion Report Writer for windows to a file

12. Clarion 4 report writer