C4a Making Clarion DLL using outside DLL's
Author Message
 C4a Making Clarion DLL using outside DLL's

I am trying to use a Dialogic DLL in my program, the DLL works fine when I
compile my program as and EXE but when I compile it as a DLL I get Link
errors. It is Unresolved External for all the functions I call on the
Dialogic DLL. The reason I am making a DLL is to allow the program to be
multi-tasking. I do not know if this will work or not. The original problem
is when I call the Dialogic DLL asking for an event, the Dialogic DLL will
wait for an event, sometimes events will not happen for hours. This puts my
entire Clarion App in a state of limbo and I cannot figure a way out of it
besides time consuming polling which I do not want to do.

Mon, 01 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Dll's not created in clarion

2. Using Non Clarion Dll's Help !

3. Using Non Clarion Dll's - Help!

4. Using Clarion DLL's in C++

5. Clarion DLL Wrapper for C DLL

6. C5EE (Clarion Chain DLL) w/ C5EE (ABC Chain DLL)

7. Making a DLL to be used by Access

8. questions on making DLL using MS FORTRAN 5.1

9. Using Tcl_CreateCommand, making NT DLL for TCL

10. making and using DLL in Smalltalk/V Windows

11. Making DLL's

12. Making Rexx Function DLL's with emx/gcc