Error Clarion 5.5 ee and ODBC
Author Message
 Error Clarion 5.5 ee and ODBC

Hi all

I had been working with Clarion 5.5 ee and Pervasive, using acelerator to
access information in database.

I need to translate this aplication to works with Clarion 5.5, ODBC and
Pervasive, SQL Server or Oracle. The most things works fine but i have a
problem i dont know how can i do to correct.

I have a browse, followed by another browse. The problem is when I select a
record in the first browse, then i call the second browse, it must be
filter using the record i select in first browse. The first time, it works
fine, but next time i select another record in first browse then i call the
second browse, but it still filter using the first selection i made in the
first browse.

It doest refresh any time, i have to close two browses and
then it woks fine again, but only the first time.

I supose is an index, i dont know. My question is when i was working with
Clarion 5.5 using acelerators everyting works fine.

Regards

Ricardo

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 14:27:36 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5 EE using the Clarion Templates - No Take New Selection Embed

2. Clarion 5.5 EE RC2

3. MySQL and Clarion 5.5 EE

4. E-Mail in Clarion 5.5 ee

5. Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE

6. Clarion 5.5 EE not compatible with Windows WinXP

7. Clarion 5.5 EE does not start in ME

8. Clarion 5.5 ee & Internet

9. Clarion 5.5 and ODBC