Telephone call logging
Author Message
 Telephone call logging

Late last year I came across a company with a telephone call logging unit
(hardware),
driven and monitored by clarion.  I have misplaced the contact details,
I can give no clues.  Can anybody help please?

--------------------------------------
'Touch Screen POS Applications'
--------------------------------------
Master Software Pty Ltd
Phone: 633 9560 8077
--------------------------------------

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Telephone call logging
There was/is a company in SA who used to use Clarion3.
Regards
Johan van Zyl

Quote:
>Late last year I came across a company with a telephone call logging unit
>(hardware),
>driven and monitored by clarion.  I have misplaced the contact details,
>I can give no clues.  Can anybody help please?

>--------------------------------------
>'Touch Screen POS Applications'
>--------------------------------------
>Master Software Pty Ltd
>Phone: 633 9560 8077
>--------------------------------------

greetings from Johan van Zyl
Somerset West
South Africa

Clarion 5ee, FM2
Customised Software

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. TELEPHONE CALL PROCESSING PROGRAMMER

2. Register telephone calls

3. TELEPHONE CALL PROCESSING PROGRAMMER

4. TELEPHONE CALL PROCESSING PROGRAMMER

5. IRC log - API calls

6. Sorting with O(n.log(log(n)))

7. Scratchy 0.5 - Report Generator and Log Parser for Apache access logs

8. Telephones

9. Computer Telephone Integration (CTI)

10. Retreiving Telephone Caller ID in c5eeb

11. Charmed Telephone Integration (CTI-Bridge)

12. Telephone Scam ( not cw )