Error (513): Internal error 13
Author Message
 Error (513): Internal error 13

Hi Folks;

Anybody know about this " Error (513): Internal error 13 "??? I got this
when I added a SysID Field and Key to a File and then pressed the Browse
Button in the Dictionary, Can't find anything on it anywhere and don't have
a clue where to look. Does this mean that I have to do a  whole file
conversion every time I add a Field to a File.

Shore would like some help...

Thanks

James Allen

BTW: Hey Bruce Johnson; FM2 want handle this one either<g>.

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Error (513): Internal error 13
Quote:

> Anybody know about this " Error (513): Internal error 13 "??? I got this
> when I added a SysID Field and Key to a File and then pressed the Browse
> Button in the Dictionary, Can't find anything on it anywhere and don't have
> a clue where to look. Does this mean that I have to do a  whole file
> conversion every time I add a Field to a File.

Means different things in different versions of CW.  If you're using 2.003
delete Cwbrw15.ini. If your using  c5 look in c5EE.ini at the paths section -
the path to the brw file is wrong.

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5RC2 ..error 513 - Internal Error 13

2. Error (513) Internal error (13)

3. Error (513): Internal Error 13

4. ERROR (513) INTERNAL ERROR 13

5. Error 513 - internal error 13