Can this be done in Clarion? (part two)
Author Message
 Can this be done in Clarion? (part two)

I wished I had followed your advice ...

Before I got to read and ponder on your suggestions I was deep into the following scheme:

A Tab and an IMAGE control onto each Tab.

If anyone attempts that you better DESTROY those IMAGEs (I do the Tabs as well).  If you do Resize
the window and the Images then killing the window tends to GPF the app.

(Since I only resize the displayed Image, I suspect that's the larger undisplayed images that cause
problem)

Best,

Thierry

,

Quote:

--
Thierry
www.ArbitrageX.net

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 04:36:28 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5 What am I doing wrong????

2. Clarion MDI dlls called from VB - well done clarion

3. What am I doing wrong!

4. What am I doing wrong?

5. Stupid newb question: What am I doing wrong?

6. What am I doing Wrong

7. what am i doing wrong

8. Help - What am I doing wrong

9. Saving a Variable to a field in a record- what am i doing wrong

10. What am I doing wrong?

11. What am I doing wrong?

12. #CONTROL What am I doing wrong