System tray Icon
Author Message
 System tray Icon

Can someone explain how to works the System Tray ?
What can I do using this Windows property ?

Ignacio Quijas

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:08:08 GMT
 System tray Icon
Search for 'system tray', this topic was covered.

--
Ronald van Raaphorst
Compad

Site: www.Compad.nl

Quote:
> Can someone explain how to works the System Tray ?
> What can I do using this Windows property ?

> Ignacio Quijas

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:36:09 GMT
 System tray Icon
Hi Ignacio!

Quote:
> Can someone explain how to works the System Tray ?
> What can I do using this Windows property ?

Obtain a copy of the ABC Free Templates, which are free. It has
a template for placing an icon in the System Tray.

See http://www.tomruby.com/clarion for a link to these. There's
a list there of everything they do. Quite impressive for a free
template set!

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS, NetClip
http://www.pcferret.com/teletools.html for Telephony
http://www.pcferret.com/gps.html for GPS!
Virtual Access 5.50 build 311 Win98
http://counter.li.org ID #184149
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:33:21 GMT
 System tray Icon
I want to Know the teory  about system tray before I download it

Ignacio Quijas

Quote:
> Search for 'system tray', this topic was covered.

> --
> Ronald van Raaphorst
> Compad
> Windbrugstraat 15-21
> 7511 HR  ENSCHEDE

> Site: www.Compad.nl

bericht

> > Can someone explain how to works the System Tray ?
> > What can I do using this Windows property ?

> > Ignacio Quijas

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:38:17 GMT
 System tray Icon
Hi Craig
Thanks for your atentions
I want to Know what is the use of system tray before I download the ABCfree
How to works

Thanks

Quote:
> Hi Ignacio!

> > Can someone explain how to works the System Tray ?
> > What can I do using this Windows property ?

> Obtain a copy of the ABC Free Templates, which are free. It has
> a template for placing an icon in the System Tray.

> See http://www.tomruby.com/clarion for a link to these. There's
> a list there of everything they do. Quite impressive for a free
> template set!

> -- Craig (The Data Ferret)
> http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS, NetClip
> http://www.pcferret.com/teletools.html for Telephony
> http://www.pcferret.com/gps.html for GPS!
> Virtual Access 5.50 build 311 Win98
> http://counter.li.org ID #184149
> "Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:37:28 GMT
 System tray Icon

Quote:
>I want to Know what is the use of system tray before I download the
>ABCfree How to works

Then you need to visit http://msdn.microsoft.com

That's where the entire WIndows API, inclduing the Shell and the System
Tray, are fully documented.

Cheers,
Ron E

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 02:50:58 GMT

1. System Tray Icon ???

2. System Tray Icon Dynamic Update

3. System Tray Icon????

4. WinSock OCX / Icons in system tray - Example Application

5. WinSock OCX / Icons in system tray - Example Code

6. Put icon in system tray

7. Icon in System Tray

8. How to add icon to system tray

9. Icon in System tray