looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
Author Message
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions

Anyone out want to sell a dummies guided

Wed, 14 May 2003 04:52:56 GMT
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
I believe none has been written.
Quote:

> Anyone out want to sell a dummies guided

Wed, 14 May 2003 15:40:43 GMT
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
Yes, I think there was one written quite a while ago.

Dan

Quote:
> I believe none has been written.

> > Anyone out want to sell a dummies guided

Wed, 14 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
The "dummies" book was written for cw2.  There were several other books for
the dos versions.

Quote:
> Yes, I think there was one written quite a while ago.

> Dan

> > I believe none has been written.

> > > Anyone out want to sell a dummies guided

Wed, 14 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
I don't believe it.
There was a Windows one. And a buncha dos ones but not a dummies DOS one. I
woulda boghten one.

James Cooke
Austin Texas

Quote:
> Yes, I think there was one written quite a while ago.

> Dan

> > I believe none has been written.

> > > Anyone out want to sell a dummies guided

Wed, 14 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
I have an old book written by Santos & Harms. It's not half bad. But it was
written to help learn CFW 1.

Marty

Quote:
> I don't believe it.
> There was a Windows one. And a buncha dos ones but not a dummies DOS one.
> woulda boghten one.

> James Cooke
> Austin Texas

> > Yes, I think there was one written quite a while ago.

> > Dan

> > > I believe none has been written.

Wed, 14 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
I have one, it is around here somewhere.  It was written about 5 years ago I
think.

Don Harvey
www.moark.com

Quote:
> Anyone out want to sell a dummies guided

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
Yep, found it.  Copywrite 1995, by Tom Moseley and Jim DeFabia

Don Harvey
www.moark.com

Quote:
> I don't believe it.
> There was a Windows one. And a buncha dos ones but not a dummies DOS one.
> woulda boghten one.

> James Cooke
> Austin Texas

> > Yes, I think there was one written quite a while ago.

> > Dan

> > > I believe none has been written.

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
I stand corrected - this is for windows

Quote:
> Anyone out want to sell a dummies guided

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
I do have all the old Clarion Programmers issues somewhere - there were a
great source of information on CPD.

Quote:
> Anyone out want to sell a dummies guided

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
 Some CPD oldies (still in my library)
- Understanding Clarion Templates by  Richard Taylor - ISBN 1-879705-04-4
- Working with Clarion by Gary Liming - ISBN 0-8306-3403-7
- Tips Tricks & Templates for CDD, articles from Don Childers, Randy
Goodhew, Steven Parker & Richard Taylor from the PCIG (PC Information Group
Inc.) 1126, East Broadway, Winona, MN 55897 , USA

--
Didier G. Le Duc
http://www.francened.com

Quote:
> I do have all the old Clarion Programmers issues somewhere - there were a
> great source of information on CPD.

> > Anyone out want to sell a dummies guided

Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for dummy's guide for Clarion Dos Versions
And
Using Clarion Proffessional Devloper by Mark Burgess

Wed, 21 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. I'm look for Clarion Professionall 3.5 for Dos

2. Clarion 4 DOS - Looking for Topspeed DOS API for Pervasive SQL

3. Looking for a good beginner's guide

4. Dummy guide to REXX faq required

5. Dummies guide to freeze/standalone?

6. I need Clarion (DOS version)

7. Converting to Win Clarion V5 from DOS version

8. Old Clarion Version 2.1 for Dos

9. new to clarion , ( the old DOS version)

10. Clarion Dos version 3 application not printing over NT Server

11. We Need Documentation for Clarion Version 3 DOS

12. Clarion For DOS Version 3.1