Reporting - Lost Headers and Detail bands
Author Message
 Reporting - Lost Headers and Detail bands

Hello all,

I have a program that has been in use for 5+ years and recently missing

report with a Header, detail band, and footer will only print the footer

100% with no problems.  There apparently have been no PC changes and they
are running Win 98 on a Novell 4.11 network.  After rebooting, the problem
stills existed.  The printer was also shut off and on again - No Help.

Obviously the problem appears related to the particular PC but what to look
for.  Ram problems, drivers, files not being opened properly,  etc

Clarion legacy code

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Darrell Crooks
Britech Information Systems

Sun, 22 May 2005 00:56:28 GMT
 Reporting - Lost Headers and Detail bands
Ask them to delete their windows Temp folder, see if that helps?

Quote:

1
> report with a Header, detail band, and footer will only print the footer

> 100% with no problems.  There apparently have been no PC changes and they
> are running Win 98 on a Novell 4.11 network.  After rebooting, the problem
> stills existed.  The printer was also shut off and on again - No Help.

> Obviously the problem appears related to the particular PC but what to
look
> for.  Ram problems, drivers, files not being opened properly,  etc

> Clarion legacy code

> Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

> Darrell Crooks
> Britech Information Systems

Sun, 22 May 2005 05:43:46 GMT
 Reporting - Lost Headers and Detail bands
Hi there

Try deleting and re-installing the printer driver.

HTH

--
best wishes

Eric Churton
The Simsoft Templates for plug-in on-screen keyboards and keypads,pop-up
calculator and calendar and more
The Simpad Templates: Wizard to create your own touchscreen keyboard
The Simshape Templates for different shaped and colored buttons
http://www.simsoft.co.za

Quote:
> Hello all,

> I have a program that has been in use for 5+ years and recently missing

1
> report with a Header, detail band, and footer will only print the footer

> 100% with no problems.  There apparently have been no PC changes and they
> are running Win 98 on a Novell 4.11 network.  After rebooting, the problem
> stills existed.  The printer was also shut off and on again - No Help.

> Obviously the problem appears related to the particular PC but what to
look
> for.  Ram problems, drivers, files not being opened properly,  etc

> Clarion legacy code

> Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

> Darrell Crooks
> Britech Information Systems

Sun, 22 May 2005 13:58:28 GMT

1. CW5 problem: First Report Detail Group Creeps into Report Header

2. Blank lines in Report (Detail Band)

3. Report with 2 Detail bands

4. Report-Detail Band

5. Report - Detail Band

6. Report Writer and Multiple Detail Bands

7. Detail band vs Form band

8. multiple detail band in report writer

9. Enabling detail band of report

10. Multiple detail bands in report question

11. Report Writer 2: Problem with Multiple Detail Bands

12. resize detail band in report