No Header on first page of report
Author Message
 No Header on first page of report

Hello All,

I am Using CW 1.51 I would like to make report but without
printing page header on first page. Do you have any idea to solve
my problem?

I have seen this message posted before but have not seen any
valid answers to the problem.

Thanks,
David Griffiths

Fri, 01 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 No Header on first page of report

Quote:
>I am Using CW 1.51 I would like to make report but without
>printing page header on first page. Do you have any idea to solve
>my problem?

My apologies for not supplying the answer, but why would you want to not
print the header on page one, but print it on all others?

Colin Wynn (Team TopSpeed Internet!)
----------

CMW Software Design, Development & Support

  CIS: 100520,552
Phone: 01420 473637

Mon, 04 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Special Page header on first Page

2. CW5 problem: First Report Detail Group Creeps into Report Header

3. Report with no page header on firs page

4. Report with no page header on firs page

5. Report: Total pages on first page?

6. First page in report is page 2 - how?

7. ReportWriter: Suppress (first) Page Header

8. C5 Report, supress page header

9. Reports: Detail Header on each page

10. Report Group Headers, Footers & Page Breaks

11. C5b: Report, Page header doesn't resize properly

12. Report header on page one only