Voting
Author Message
 Voting

Hi Guys,
I am nominated for the best austrian manager of the year. The voting has just started and I'd like to invite you to participate in the online survey and vote for me!

Your vote counts! - Thank you in advance for your support!

The link for the voting is:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Kind regards
--
Manfred Hausleitner
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;     http://www.*-*-*.com/

+++
USING
FM2 / Ezhelp / Secwin / Multi-Proj / TickerTape / GBuddy / Gcalc / Gcal / IT-WizardPro / MailFX / MakeOver / NetTalk / WinEvent / PDFWrite / Rupdate / SpecialAgent / Varview / XPictureBrowse / BackFlash / Impex / ExcelBond / GNotes / Coollook

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:35:27 GMT

1. BrowserWatch Plugin Vote -- please vote!

2. vote

3. !!! Vote for stORE in www.dreckstool.de !!!

4. 4Q Y2K Vote

5. FINAL CALL FOR VOTES: comp.lang.pl1

6. Programming language vote - results

7. Programming language vote - results

8. ASCII support in APL (was Programming language vote - results)

9. FW: Programming language vote - results

10. FW: Programming language vote - results

11. Programming language vote -- RESULTS ARE HERE (http://homepages.iprolink.ch/~lambercy)

12. Only One More Week to Vote for Smalltalk!