Why don't Memo Entry Fields wrap?????
Author Message
 Why don't Memo Entry Fields wrap?????

I have an update form that has a memo field on it.

I would like it to be 2 maybe three lines and about 60 characters
each.  My memo entry is set to string 180.

However, when I expand the entry box so I could wrap... It doesn't.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Chris Christenson
Chris Christenson
CC Systems & Software

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Why don't Memo Entry Fields wrap?????

Hi Chris,

Quote:
> I have an update form that has a memo field on it.

> I would like it to be 2 maybe three lines and about 60 characters
> each.  My memo entry is set to string 180.

> However, when I expand the entry box so I could rap... It doesn't.

> Is this possible?  ( should I turn the juke box up!? :)

Absolutely, if you have the horizontal scroll bar on !?

HTH

Regards

joe van niekerk
Chariot Technologies
Cape Town
South Africa

Tue, 25 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TK entry fields don't work in SuSE 9.3

2. How to disallow entry widgets field wrapping?

3. Flex File II Memo fields (.dbv's)

4. Memo fields in Clip'87

5. Memo fields in s'87

6. help: can't read ms access memo fields

7. Tablelist Problems- Entries that don't lose focus

8. Problem with hot field display of a memo field

9. Why patterns don't suck

10. why awk don't display the results?

11. Why I don't Like HTML Help...

12. Animated Gifs Some work some don't why