clarion 5.5 urgent help needed
Author Message
 clarion 5.5 urgent help needed

Im using Clarion 5.5h Enterprise with Legacy Templates. when I generate a
application say with a browse window I get the option of what window type I
want ie with ok and cancel or modal ect.  went I select the window type I
get a blank page fo which I have to add the browse control template and edit
buttons control, I didn't have to do this before, what option have i
selected or have i a corrupt file somewhere ?

Thanks
Martin

CW5.5, Windows98, Windows2000, Legacy Templates

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 13:55:39 GMT
 clarion 5.5 urgent help needed
When creating a new Browse, use the 'Wizards' tab from the 3 tabs on
screen ( wizards, Defaults, Templates)

Sincerely,

Didier.
Didier G. Le Duc
Francened

SHOP   : http://www.francened.com
Clarion: http://www.francened.com/clarion
NG     : http://francened.net-graphics.nl:8080

Le Thu, 19 Jun 2003 06:55:39 +0100, "Martin J. Pratt"

Quote:
>Im using Clarion 5.5h Enterprise with Legacy Templates. when I generate a
>application say with a browse window I get the option of what window type I
>want ie with ok and cancel or modal ect.  went I select the window type I
>get a blank page fo which I have to add the browse control template and edit
>buttons control, I didn't have to do this before, what option have i
>selected or have i a corrupt file somewhere ?

>Thanks
>Martin

>CW5.5, Windows98, Windows2000, Legacy Templates

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:59:14 GMT
 clarion 5.5 urgent help needed
the wizards tab is not there, the templates are registered but not showing,
I also have the procedure wizard enabled in the options menu any ideas

Quote:
> When creating a new Browse, use the 'Wizards' tab from the 3 tabs on
> screen ( wizards, Defaults, Templates)

> Sincerely,

> Didier.
> Didier G. Le Duc
> Francened

> SHOP   : http://www.francened.com
> Clarion: http://www.francened.com/clarion
> NG     : http://francened.net-graphics.nl:8080

> Le Thu, 19 Jun 2003 06:55:39 +0100, "Martin J. Pratt"

> >Im using Clarion 5.5h Enterprise with Legacy Templates. when I generate a
> >application say with a browse window I get the option of what window type
> >want ie with ok and cancel or modal ect.  went I select the window type I
> >get a blank page fo which I have to add the browse control template and
edit
> >buttons control, I didn't have to do this before, what option have i
> >selected or have i a corrupt file somewhere ?

> >Thanks
> >Martin

> >CW5.5, Windows98, Windows2000, Legacy Templates

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:20:29 GMT
 clarion 5.5 urgent help needed
Hi there

You said legacy? In that case you need to use the Utility template from the
drop-down menu in the IDE.

--
best wishes

Eric Churton
The Simsoft Templates for plug-in on-screen keyboards and keypads,pop-up
calculator and calendar and more
The Simpad Templates: Wizard to create your own touchscreen keyboard
The Simshape Templates for different shaped and colored buttons
The SimTabTree Template for tab selection through a tree control
http://www.simsoft.co.za

Quote:
> the wizards tab is not there, the templates are registered but not
showing,
> I also have the procedure wizard enabled in the options menu any ideas

> > When creating a new Browse, use the 'Wizards' tab from the 3 tabs on
> > screen ( wizards, Defaults, Templates)

> > Sincerely,

> > Didier.
> > Didier G. Le Duc
> > Francened

> > SHOP   : http://www.francened.com
> > Clarion: http://www.francened.com/clarion
> > NG     : http://francened.net-graphics.nl:8080

> > Le Thu, 19 Jun 2003 06:55:39 +0100, "Martin J. Pratt"

> > >Im using Clarion 5.5h Enterprise with Legacy Templates. when I generate
> > >application say with a browse window I get the option of what window
type
> > >want ie with ok and cancel or modal ect.  went I select the window type
> > >get a blank page fo which I have to add the browse control template and
> edit
> > >buttons control, I didn't have to do this before, what option have i
> > >selected or have i a corrupt file somewhere ?

> > >Thanks
> > >Martin

> > >CW5.5, Windows98, Windows2000, Legacy Templates

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:27:41 GMT
 clarion 5.5 urgent help needed
Trying to make a new procedure you must select "Witards" (not "Defaults" or
"Templates")
to have what you are used to.
The other way to do it is to start from "Application" menu "Template utility
..." and after that
select from "Class ABC wizards" what you need

Regards Slobodan

Quote:
> Im using Clarion 5.5h Enterprise with Legacy Templates. when I generate a
> application say with a browse window I get the option of what window type
> want ie with ok and cancel or modal ect.  went I select the window type I
> get a blank page fo which I have to add the browse control template and
edit
> buttons control, I didn't have to do this before, what option have i
> selected or have i a corrupt file somewhere ?

> Thanks
> Martin

> CW5.5, Windows98, Windows2000, Legacy Templates

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 13:00:53 GMT

1. URGENT: Clarion 5.5 and LDAP / ADSI

2. HELP / developing help files for clarion 5.5 apps

3. Need Serial Number for Clarion 5.5 EE

4. CLARION 5.5 GOLD HELP ME

5. Das Quick Help Update For Clarion 5.5

6. Clarion 5.5 help file and missing images

7. PLS HELP!!!!!! Problem with Clarion 5.5 Gold

8. Convert Clarion 2.0 app to Clarion 5.5 apps.

9. Convert app from clarion 4 to clarion 5.5

10. Clarion 5.5 to Clarion 5.5a

11. Clarion 5 to Clarion 5.5

12. running Clarion for DOS app out of Clarion 5.5