'Out of attribute space' error
Author Message
 'Out of attribute space' error

When setting the global attribute 'Enclose RI code in
Transaction Frame' for an application where the main file has
approximately 35 child files, we get an 'Internal Error: Out
of attribute space' on the generated 'LOGOUT' statement.

Our database has about 100 files, and our applcations are
compiled in 16-bit.

Does anyone have any idea why this is, and how to fix it?!?

Any help is appreciated.

Darren Harvey, Australian Timewise Systems

Tue, 05 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Strange Attribute Errors from 'frozen' exe

2. delelting space if it's one space

3. Making the attribute 'self' preferred

4. 'Pre' attribute

5. Eiffel's attributes (was: Kent Beck's List)

6. Attributes 'Version and 'Body_Version

7. AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute

8. 'os' mudule has no attribute 'waitpid' Error during make install

9. DerivVar instance has no attribute '__float__'

10. XmlprocDriver instance has no attribute 'feed'

11. Out of attribute space error