Problem running Clarion DOS program on Windows NT
Author Message
 Problem running Clarion DOS program on Windows NT

We've got an old Clarion DOS program that has always run fine on Windows 95 but
whenever we try to run it on NT we get an error Access Denied Sharing
violation.  What is the secret to running the program on NT.  Thanks

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem running Clarion DOS program on Windows NT
David,

Quote:
>>we get an error Access Denied Sharing violation.

Have you checked the user access rights for the DOS directory?

JAT,

MIke
--
*** SearchFlash - Search ALL text fields/memos in ALL file formats!
*** BackFlash *** CopyFlash ***  IMPEX data exchange templates ***

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem running Clarion DOS program on Windows NT
Maybe you  should try  forcedos  yourapp.
I have never seen that error and I don't know in which version of Clarion is
your app but you can try.

Talenat

Quote:
> We've got an old Clarion DOS program that has always run fine on Windows
95 but
> whenever we try to run it on NT we get an error Access Denied Sharing
> violation.  What is the secret to running the program on NT.  Thanks

Wed, 23 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with the FILER program under Clarion for DOS and Windows NT

2. Clarion 3.1 (DOS) cannot run under WIndows NT

3. Running Clarion on for DOS apps with Windows XP

4. Errors Running Clarion-DOS on Windows-2000

5. Running a Clarion program as an NT service

6. Clarion DOS 3.101 and Windows NT ?

7. DOS (Clarion) Programs won't run on Pentium II or III

8. Clarion for DOS under Windows NT 4 (SP3)

9. Clarion for DOS in Windows NT

10. clarion for DOS and NT problems

11. Help on what and how to convert asm program to run under Windows NT

12. HELP : MS FPS/DOS programs running in Windows