Add record problem (ABC)
Author Message
 Add record problem (ABC)

Hello Gang,

I have an ABC (CW5b) Browse which mostly works fine. When a new user
adds their first record it does not appear on the browse until they
click another key tab and then return to the first tab. All additional
records they add appear by themselves. Any idea what might fix this?

TIA

Kerry McNally

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:51:47 GMT
 Add record problem (ABC)
You have to refresh the browse after insert.
I do not remember how c5b handled this but look at the action tab of
the browse and check the refresh browse property if present (t is in
c55)
otherwise do a browse reset or window reset (over kill but work :)
This is actually what happen when you use another tab and come back.

Didier G. Le Duc

Quote:
>Hello Gang,

>I have an ABC (CW5b) Browse which mostly works fine. When a new user
>adds their first record it does not appear on the browse until they
>click another key tab and then return to the first tab. All additional
>records they add appear by themselves. Any idea what might fix this?

>TIA

>Kerry McNally

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:47:10 GMT

1. Wierd problem when calling function ABC as: [ABC] *or* eval ABC

2. Update template (ABC) with PostgreSQL (insert record using serial problem)

3. ABC problem with first record

4. Records Disappeared/Added to the prior Record No

5. Prime record fields on insert - Before adding auto incremented record

6. Add Child Record Within New Parent Record form.

7. Adding child records for a newly inserted parent record (CW2003)

8. Problems adding records to RB database

9. Problem adding records with autoinc numbers without a window

10. CW2002.01 Record Add Problem.

11. Adding Records from Toolbar - a problem in C5E

12. Problem with adding an auto-incremented record