Move mousecursor.
Author Message
 Move mousecursor.

Hove do i do to move the mousecursor automaticly?
I have captured the mouse X and Y cordinates and stored
them in a file. Now i will read this cordinates from db and
move the cursor.

Best regards
Magnus Carlsson

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 21:46:33 GMT
 Move mousecursor.
Hi Magnus,

Quote:
>Hove do i do to move the mousecursor automaticly?
>I have captured the mouse X and Y cordinates and stored
>them in a file. Now i will read this cordinates from db and
>move the cursor.

    Look at API func - SetCursorPos(SIGNED,SIGNED),BOOL,Pascal

--
Regards,

Anton Novikov

ICQ #50995986

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 23:16:47 GMT

1. mousecursor

2. Customer MouseCursor

3. mousecursor

4. Dragging with custom MouseCursor

5. Making Mousecursor invisible

6. Move up/Move down buttons

7. Group level move vs sub-group level move.

8. moving icons when mouse moves, virus?

9. ANN: Totally Objects News Server is moving

10. Moving APL functions and variables

11. methods move with the renamed class

12. Moving from VisualWorks 2.5 to 5i