Clarion calling PGP 6.5 or PGP 8.0
Author Message
 Clarion calling PGP 6.5 or PGP 8.0

Hi all,

I'm visiting the CW and PGP question again.  Anyone interfacing to either
PGP 6.5 (I don't know if 8.0 has a SDK released yet).  A while back I asked
this question, and got a few responses.  Once was for a Wrapper to a wrapper
to 6.5, SPGP.  I was a little concerned since this CW product depended on a
3rd party library, that, itself, was a wrapper to PGP.  Another response was
related to CW using PGP 5, but I never received enough information to get
that working.

Are there any current comments on CW & PGP anyone will share.  Is the CW
wrapper to SPGP a good tool for developing both Interactive and Process Loop
type of CW programs to do PGP?  I ultimately want to develop and CW app to
control PGP and run it as an NT service.  Any other sources out there, for
CW/PGP projects?  Other libraries besides PGP SDK that are still compatible
with PGP?

Thanks to all that answer,

John Farmer

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 13:14:44 GMT
 Clarion calling PGP 6.5 or PGP 8.0
Let me alter the question.  Are there other PGP interfacing solutions I
should evaluate at besides XPGP, or is that the "one"?  I don't wish to
start from scratch with the PGP SDK libraries, so a 3rd party tool is
preferred.  Looking to purchase something in the next two weeks, so any
comments would be helpful.

Thanks,

John

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I'm visiting the CW and PGP question again.  Anyone interfacing to either
> PGP 6.5 (I don't know if 8.0 has a SDK released yet).  A while back I
asked
> this question, and got a few responses.  Once was for a Wrapper to a
wrapper
> to 6.5, SPGP.  I was a little concerned since this CW product depended on
> 3rd party library, that, itself, was a wrapper to PGP.  Another response
was
> related to CW using PGP 5, but I never received enough information to get
> that working.

> Are there any current comments on CW & PGP anyone will share.  Is the CW
> wrapper to SPGP a good tool for developing both Interactive and Process
Loop
> type of CW programs to do PGP?  I ultimately want to develop and CW app to
> control PGP and run it as an NT service.  Any other sources out there, for
> CW/PGP projects?  Other libraries besides PGP SDK that are still
compatible
> with PGP?

> Thanks to all that answer,

> John Farmer

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:44:09 GMT

1. PGP - SDK How to make it work in Clarion

2. PGP sdk - How to use it in Clarion

3. Clarion function prototypes for SPGP pgp wrapper functions

4. intel 8.0 and Matlab 6.5 - mex files

5. REALBasic and PGP

6. HowTo encrypt file using PGP or GPG?

7. Question on CW app as an NT service, running Command Line PGP

8. Sending PGP signed mail

9. So, how do you use PGP, anyway?

10. PGP

11. OBERON-PGP