Printing Reports with no detail in RW 2003
Author Message
 Printing Reports with no detail in RW 2003

Hi,

I want to print a summary report in RW 2003 with no detail showing.  Can I
do this?  When I try I get blank detail printing out.

Thanks,
Bill

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing Reports with no detail in RW 2003
Bill,

        Put a "dummy" variable onto the detail band,
        Hide that variable (and it will not print).
        Set the height of the detail band to 0.

That should about do it.

HTH
Jes

Programming is:  When you turn a good idea into CODE.
We all wish an hour had a hundred minutes --
did anyone ask the minutes about this ?

Quote:

>Hi,

>I want to print a summary report in RW 2003 with no detail showing.  Can I
>do this?  When I try I get blank detail printing out.

>Thanks,
>Bill

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. API Printing Direct to Report Detail

2. Help please: Print a report HEADER even when there are no detail records

3. Report printing : Detail position (Prop:Ypos)

4. How come my report details print uneven?

5. I need a report that can print details in 3 different places

6. Printing .RTF file in a report as detail

7. Report details not printing as expected

8. C5b: Report, print sum in footer, suppress detail

9. Printing a detail manually at the end of a report i ABC

10. APL-L Digest - 5 Feb 2003 to 6 Feb 2003 (#2003-35)

11. HURRY - CW4 external Report Writer (TXR) and 2 detail on 1 report

12. CW5 problem: First Report Detail Group Creeps into Report Header