Help needed with a Browse
Author Message
 Help needed with a Browse

Hi all

I have 2 problems with a browse using C5.5EE:-

1) I need to change the backgroung colour of each row in a browse
dependant apon the value of 2 coloums displayed in that row. ie 1 of 4
colours for each row shown.  HOW CAN I DO THIS.

2) I am using a browse with 2 tabs.
1 tab dispays the file in ID order with a numeric selector.
the 2nd tab displays in dicription order with an alpha selector.

When switching between the tabs I am unable to get the browse to
redisplay from the start of the file in the selected order.
I have set the CurrentTab as a reset field.
HELP.

Any help appreciated
Pete

Sun, 22 May 2005 16:28:00 GMT

1. HELP!! Need help with browse window

2. help needed with browses

3. File Browse Filtering Problem - Need Help!

4. I need help with enableing incremental locator in empty browse box

5. Need help with tab controls on browse cw2003

6. Need help with search/browse function

7. Need Help With Browse!!!

8. Need Help with problem browsing Topspeed files with Clarion 2.003

9. Need Help Resetting Browse Box Views while using Entry Locator

10. Help needed with Entry on Browse.

11. Browse Problems I'need Help

12. Browse Problems I'need Help