2.1 rel 218a in Dos to excel or access
Author Message
 2.1 rel 218a in Dos to excel or access

i urgently need a simple tool or program to change .DAT files to ones i
can use in excel or access,  please help

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 2.1 rel 218a in Dos to excel or access

Clarion 2.1 has converter that will convert to comma files and dbase.

Quote:

> i urgently need a simple tool or program to change .DAT files to ones i
> can use in excel or access,  please help

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 2.1 rel 218a in Dos to excel or access

Quote:
>>i urgently need a simple tool or program to change .DAT files to ones

i can use in excel or access,  please help<<

I sent you a copy of CCVT.EXE via email that will convert DAT file to
DBASE or ASCII format.

Later,

Troy
---------------------------------------
Counselor Troy [TTS net]
www.cwsuperpage.com

To reply via email remove QWERTY from my email address

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ver 2.1 Rel 2110 Dos Error: 0

2. Help with error troubleshooting Clarion v2.1 rel 218A

3. Export from Clarion version 2.1 Release 218A

4. Extraction of data from Clarion 2.1 for DOS to Access 97

5. CPD 2.1 access DOS environment

6. Informix SQL TCL - Rel 2.1 fixed coredumps and new feature

7. Clarion 2.1 for DOS and printing in a WIN95 DOS window

8. Python 2.1, COM (Excel), and Threads...

9. Link and Access program fails under VM/SP Rel.6

10. Clarion 2.0 to 2.1 for DOS

11. CPD DOS 2.1 Concating files

12. printing problems running dos 2.1 apps under win98