Error: (No Bind on variable(801))
Author Message
 Error: (No Bind on variable(801))

There is always an error bugging me...
the error message is:

"Error: (No Bind on variable(801))attempting to open the current
VIEW.Filter and Range Limits ignored."

I am sure that I bind every variable and field used in filtering.

This error just come out from time to time...

Can anyone please help me on this?

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 17:17:02 GMT
 Error: (No Bind on variable(801))
Presuming all filter variabled are BINDED, this is a problem related to
threading.  C6 is supposed to fix this.  In the mean time, you may have good
luck by implementing CapeSoft's Message Boz templates which seem to tame
this problem.  The are also some class modification by Owen Brunker that
help a lot.  I've implemented both and those problems appear to be gone.

Quote:
> There is always an error bugging me...
> the error message is:

> "Error: (No Bind on variable(801))attempting to open the current
> VIEW.Filter and Range Limits ignored."

> I am sure that I bind every variable and field used in filtering.

> This error just come out from time to time...

> Can anyone please help me on this?

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:05:26 GMT
 Error: (No Bind on variable(801))
Kingsley,

Great - MessageBox seems to have saved a lot of folks these hassles. I've
refunded a handful of folks (I can't remember the number offhand- probably 4
or 6), but the majority of people using MessageBox for this reason have had
success in eliminating (or reducing) the thread related errors.

Kevin - try MessageBox, it's $49 (
http://www.capesoft.com/accessories/mesboxsp.htm )

and if it saves you, you're smiling and if not, we'll refund you.
http://www.capesoft.com/opinion/ToRefundorNot.htm

After installing - you should be able to add MessageBox and recompile and be
going again in a few minutes.

--
Geoff (at Capesoft)

PS - All viewpoints regarding Capesoft products are as unbiased as
possible - but there are no guarantees <g>.

Tel: +27 21 705 8584
Fax: +27 21 705 8587
www.capesoft.com

Quote:
> Presuming all filter variabled are BINDED, this is a problem related to
> threading.  C6 is supposed to fix this.  In the mean time, you may have
good
> luck by implementing CapeSoft's Message Boz templates which seem to tame
> this problem.  The are also some class modification by Owen Brunker that
> help a lot.  I've implemented both and those problems appear to be gone.

> > There is always an error bugging me...
> > the error message is:

> > "Error: (No Bind on variable(801))attempting to open the current
> > VIEW.Filter and Range Limits ignored."

> > I am sure that I bind every variable and field used in filtering.

> > This error just come out from time to time...

> > Can anyone please help me on this?

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 17:42:52 GMT
 Error: (No Bind on variable(801))
Where can i get the CapeSoft's Message Boz templates? Is that free of
charge?

By the way, i got other problem: when generating report, i display a
progress bar on the screen using ABC to indicate the process.  But
somwhow in the middle of processing, the progress bar screen totally
not responding (the screen totally white out).  But the process is
actually running.  Only the screen cannot refresh.

Is this caused by the threading problem also?  Any way to solve it?

Quote:

> Presuming all filter variabled are BINDED, this is a problem related to
> threading.  C6 is supposed to fix this.  In the mean time, you may have good
> luck by implementing CapeSoft's Message Boz templates which seem to tame
> this problem.  The are also some class modification by Owen Brunker that
> help a lot.  I've implemented both and those problems appear to be gone.

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 17:51:14 GMT

1. Error No Bind on variable 801

2. No BIND on variable (801 error

3. File not open (37) and No Bind on variable (801)errors

4. ERROR message No Bind on variable(801)

5. ERROR message No Bind on variable(801)

6. Error 801: No Bind On Variable when using Clarion Report Writer for Windows

7. No bind on variable View (801) attempting ot open the currewnt view

8. No bind on variable (801)

9. Help - No BIND on Variable(801)

10. NO BIND on variable 801

11. No Bind on variable (801)

12. No BIND on variable 801 - using CFW 2003