Report: Total pages on first page?
Author Message
 Report: Total pages on first page?

Hi

Is it possible to show the total number of pages on the first page? like
page 1 of 15?

/Niels

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 05:54:56 GMT
 Report: Total pages on first page?
Niels,

CPCS has this feature, called "Page of" support.  I personally wouldn't
code a Clarion report without CPCS - worth every dime.

Al

Quote:

> Hi

> Is it possible to show the total number of pages on the first page? like
> page 1 of 15?

> /Niels

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:52:10 GMT
 Report: Total pages on first page?
Thanks - but what is CPCS?
/Niels

Quote:
> Niels,

> CPCS has this feature, called "Page of" support.  I personally wouldn't
> code a Clarion report without CPCS - worth every dime.

> Al

> > Hi

> > Is it possible to show the total number of pages on the first page? like
> > page 1 of 15?

> > /Niels

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:33:49 GMT
 Report: Total pages on first page?
Niels,

You gotta be a CW "newbie" <g>.  See http://www.cpcs-inc.com/

Al

Quote:

> Thanks - but what is CPCS?
> /Niels

> > Niels,

> > CPCS has this feature, called "Page of" support.  I personally wouldn't
> > code a Clarion report without CPCS - worth every dime.

> > Al

> > > Hi

> > > Is it possible to show the total number of pages on the first page? like
> > > page 1 of 15?

> > > /Niels

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:44:51 GMT
 Report: Total pages on first page?
Hi Niels,

Go to http://www.cpcs-inc.com/ and have a look.  You can also find a link to
that and also a lot of other stuff at http://www.tomruby.com/clarion/

--
Regards,
Earl

www.kwiksystems.com

Quote:
> Thanks - but what is CPCS?
> /Niels

> > Niels,

> > CPCS has this feature, called "Page of" support.  I personally wouldn't
> > code a Clarion report without CPCS - worth every dime.

> > Al

> > > Hi

> > > Is it possible to show the total number of pages on the first page?
like
> > > page 1 of 15?

> > > /Niels

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:09:36 GMT
 Report: Total pages on first page?

Quote:
> Thanks - but what is CPCS?

Product Description - Creative Reporting Tools,
MFG - Creative PC Solutions
Internet Link - http://www.cpcs-inc.com/prodinfo.htm

CPCS is used by thousands of Clarion programmers to help them easily
create and maintain the kinds of sophisticated and complicated reports
needed in today's business world.

CPCS provides absolute control of break level processing, and many, many
more features necessary to allow creation of truly professional quality
reports. With CPCS you can easily create multi-sequence/multi-break
level reports in a single procedure.

Use the built-in View designer to define any custom view relationships
and ordering you require, and/or drop in the LoopThruAssociatedFile
template to provide child/grandchild file processing to infinite levels.

Use the many drop-in templates included in the product to easily do
things like: lookup and save/print multiple fields from other files;
read/write/display/print images in blobs; filter reports with picklists
at runtime; print textboxes that automatically overflow pages when
necessary; print reports from data stored in memory queues,

Define BREAK/TOTALING criteria, with Headers and Footers for each level,
and Embed Code and/or Formulas to be executed before/after any break
occurs.

Easily define custom VIEWs/JOINs, and ORDERing

Loop thru Associated files (Parent/Child/Child reporting)

Automatically overflow TextBoxes across multiple pages

Many preformatted Portrait, Landscape, Label, BusCard reports

Print specific pages from preview (for instance: 1-3, 5, 6, 10-22)

Print Reports from a QUEUE (ascending or descending)

"Print this record" capability from Browse or Form

Drop-In support for Name/Address "Blank Line Suppression"

Output report's text to an ASCII file

Option to turn off ability to cancel preview without printing report

Option to turn off ability to minimize the preview at runtime

Option to select destination printer while previewing report

Display ANIMATED status window while report is spooling

David
--
From Encourager Software - David Troxell,

Author of Product Scope 32 PRO -
Profile Exchanges - Home Theater, Search Engines,
Newsgroup - Email, PRO Music USB, Clarion Third Party,
Clarion Application  http://www.encouragersoftware.com/

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:24:02 GMT
 Report: Total pages on first page?
Hi Niels :

With 3rdparty freeware template Tintools you can do it. You can download
from  http://207.254.108.236/download.htm

Lic. Francisco Miranda Campillo
Gerente de Capacitacin y Soporte
Tel. 122-19-47 Ext. 121
Gopac Soluciones Integrales S.A. de C.V.
www.gopac.com.mx

> Hi

> Is it possible to show the total number of pages on the first page? like
> page 1 of 15?

> /Niels

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:23:18 GMT
 Report: Total pages on first page?
RPM: Report & Presentation Manager includes this and a BUNCH more. RPM
was the original page of pages!

Info: http://cwaddons.com/products/rpm/rpm1.html

--
Lee White
Lodestar Software: www.CWaddons.com

Quote:
> Hi

> Is it possible to show the total number of pages on the first page?
like
> page 1 of 15?

> /Niels

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:39:31 GMT
 Report: Total pages on first page?
Warning! Do NOT buy this product - RPM: Report & Presentation Manager
unless you want a first rate, professional report previewer with MANY
options! Excellent choice for discriminating programmers! :-)

David

Quote:
> RPM: Report & Presentation Manager includes this and a BUNCH more. RPM
> was the original page of pages!

> Info: http://cwaddons.com/products/rpm/rpm1.html

> --
> Lee White
> Lodestar Software: www.CWaddons.com

--
From Encourager Software - David Troxell,

Author of Product Scope 32 PRO -
Profile Exchanges - Home Theater, Search Engines,
Newsgroup - Email, PRO Music USB, Clarion Third Party,
Clarion Application  http://www.encouragersoftware.com/

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:38:22 GMT

1. Report totals only on the first/last page?

2. First page in report is page 2 - how?

3. Page number of Total pages problem

4. Page number of TOTAL pages

5. Total Pages in Report

6. Total Report Pages

7. Special Page header on first Page

8. Placing page totals on a report

9. Page Totals on Reports

10. Page of pages in a report (CW5).

11. Report with no page header on firs page

12. Report with no page header on firs page