Forum ITALIANO - ITALIAN Forum
Author Message
 Forum ITALIANO - ITALIAN Forum

Ciao a tutti,
Hi at all, english follow at the bottom.
stiamo provando a costruire un forum su Clarion in italiano (non
ufficiale ovviamente)...
Dateci una mano ad elevarne i contenuti !!!

Seguite il link dal sito : http://www.*-*-*.com/
oppure direttamente a : http://www.*-*-*.com/

Vi aspetto !

Ciao a tutti, e 2 righe di scuse per l'utilizzo improprio ai nostri
amici stranieri.

Andrea Rodella

Sorry to the NON-Italian peoples here, but here in Italy we have no
official contacts from Soft Velocity, and we are trying to reorganize
ourself opening an unofficial forum... So this POST will be the only
one (and the last) with these pourposes.
Thanx a lot for your patience.
Bye
Andrea Rodella

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 00:35:58 GMT
 Forum ITALIANO - ITALIAN Forum
Perhaps it is time for an international.italian newsgroup?

                            -Ray.

Quote:
> Ciao a tutti,
> Hi at all, english follow at the bottom.
> stiamo provando a costruire un forum su Clarion in
italiano (non
> ufficiale ovviamente)...
> Dateci una mano ad elevarne i contenuti !!!

> Seguite il link dal sito : http://geasoft.too.it
> oppure direttamente a : http://clarionitalia.too.it

> Vi aspetto !

> Ciao a tutti, e 2 righe di scuse per l'utilizzo improprio
ai nostri
> amici stranieri.

> Andrea Rodella

> Sorry to the NON-Italian peoples here, but here in Italy
we have no
> official contacts from Soft Velocity, and we are trying to
reorganize
> ourself opening an unofficial forum... So this POST will
be the only
> one (and the last) with these pourposes.
> Thanx a lot for your patience.
> Bye
> Andrea Rodella

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 01:42:20 GMT
 Forum ITALIANO - ITALIAN Forum
...of course you're right Ray, but I've not time (and money) to do
that !!!
This message is intended also to push someone that want to help us...
Here in Italy the situation is really dirty, because we don't know
where address our problems... If you go on the Soft Velocity site both
the referrer for ITALY are "dead link" !!
I was an employee of Da Vinci (the official italian distributor) till
the end of Y2K, and since I remeber last year they went bankrupt ...I
wrote to Soft Velocity directly to ask what about this situation and
they wasn't able to help us ...
So my purpose in this post (..and in the creation of that little
forum) is to bring togheter all the italian programmer, to brief
ourself about the situation, and look around if Soft Velocity will be
available to help us ...

Thanx up Ray
Peace

Quote:

> Perhaps it is time for an international.italian newsgroup?

>                             -Ray.

> > Ciao a tutti,
> > Hi at all, english follow at the bottom.
> > stiamo provando a costruire un forum su Clarion in
>  italiano (non
> > ufficiale ovviamente)...
> > Dateci una mano ad elevarne i contenuti !!!

> > Seguite il link dal sito : http://geasoft.too.it
> > oppure direttamente a : http://clarionitalia.too.it

> > Vi aspetto !

> > Ciao a tutti, e 2 righe di scuse per l'utilizzo improprio
>  ai nostri
> > amici stranieri.

> > Andrea Rodella

> > Sorry to the NON-Italian peoples here, but here in Italy
>  we have no
> > official contacts from Soft Velocity, and we are trying to
>  reorganize
> > ourself opening an unofficial forum... So this POST will
>  be the only
> > one (and the last) with these pourposes.
> > Thanx a lot for your patience.
> > Bye
> > Andrea Rodella

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 16:29:55 GMT

1. New forum for HLA at the win32asm forum.

2. Commercial APL forum

3. Is there a forum on APL2

4. Data Structures for Linear Algegra / reply to another forum

5. This forum needs some action

6. Assembly Language Delphi Forum

7. Question about forum for comments on quality assurance

8. TPF Forum on its way!

9. BAA AGM and Vendor Forum

10. J Forum

11. ACM SIGAPL forum at APL97