Printing a report ot word, Excel
Author Message
 Printing a report ot word, Excel

  Hi all.  We are using Clarion 5.0 to make reports from a program
called WOSYST.  When we select a report from the library, and print it,
we would like to be able to print it on Word, or Excel, or some such
thing.  Right now, the only option we have is to just print it.  Is
there an add-on for this?

thnx,

Steve Manning
WakeMed
NC

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing a report ot word, Excel
Hi Steve,

Yes there is and and you can find what you are looking for and look up all
kinds of other stuff at http://www.tomruby.com/turnpike/

HTH
--
Regards,
Earl R. Coker

Quote:

>   Hi all.  We are using Clarion 5.0 to make reports from a program
> called WOSYST.  When we select a report from the library, and print it,
> we would like to be able to print it on Word, or Excel, or some such
> thing.  Right now, the only option we have is to just print it.  Is
> there an add-on for this?

> thnx,

> Steve Manning
> WakeMed
> NC

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing a report ot word, Excel

Quote:
>  Hi all.  We are using Clarion 5.0 to make reports from a program
>called WOSYST.  When we select a report from the library, and print it,
>we would like to be able to print it on Word, or Excel, or some such
>thing.  Right now, the only option we have is to just print it.  Is
>there an add-on for this?

Have a look at http://www.russitabank.ru/ik/ik_w.html

This is a demo ik_excel.arj

I hope we'll manage to put it on market soon.

Some days ago I've added the file "data\students.tps" to
this arj. Without this file exe didn't work. Sorry.

Regards,
Igor

Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report Template from Browse that provides a Report with Word and Excel output

2. Printing Word/Excel from a CW app

3. print report to Excel

4. OT: Printing Host-Reports on (WIN-)PC

5. Print Word Doc on a report?

6. Printing CW Reports to file for Word

7. Print Report with MS Word for Windows

8. The best solution for printing report into MS Word document

9. Printing Report to MS Word Document

10. Malfunction in generating word report out of an app (using the report generation toolkit)

11. OT: Meaning of the word "free"

12. OT: Meaning of the word "free"