    Use:  ?List1,1000
    From:  GQ3:DetailQueue

This control was created by adding a listbox control to the window and
choosing populate control without control template.

I have the listbox working the way the user wants using a popup menu for
insert, change, and delete, but they also want to use the toolbar buttons
for scrolling through the list.

TIA for any and all help.

Diane Asberry

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 02:44:49 GMT

1. C5EE: Toolbar control buttons for browse!!!

2. Crash using Toolbar Browse Buttons

3. CWIC toolbar browse buttons

4. Toolbar browse navigation buttons

5. Browse toolbar buttons

6. Browse toolbar buttons

7. How to Disable Toolbar Update buttons

8. Browses Update Buttons

9. Update-button in an browse

10. Parent / Child Browse, can they both use the same Frame toolbar Update Buttons?

11. Update Buttons / PopupMenu Update

12. Update Browse when Update Form still active